Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal Kombat Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i like to see justin bieber for 360 :D

I'd buy the 360 version just to do fatalities over and over on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone have any MP details on the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

FIGHT DIRTY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Derp de Kombat

God that video is so annoying it should be a ban able offense.

• Advertisement

Cheapest price online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I really want the kombat edition :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Doesnt look like theres going to be an xbox demo :(

If reviews are good I just hope the xbox dpad doesnt break the game!

Looks class though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

:cool:
    I really want the kombat edition :(
    Combat edition???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

It's a disgrace that only the PS3 has an extra specific kharacter. I can only hope that MK was paid a shít ton of money to not announce that a 360exclusive fighter will be coming out until after the game goes on sale. That's such b.s.

Well, i know what console version i'll be buying it on :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,855 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Lamposts wrote: »
    Cheapest price online?

€34 amazon

:cool:
    Combat edition???????
    sorry meant tournament. Stupid us exclusives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I'd say it's bull poop... DC wouldn't allow one of their characters to be in a game this violent, sure just look at what happened to MK vs DC!

I'm doubtful if it was real you'd see more like there was with kratos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ok driving me insane been trying do the fatalitys and i cant manage any them. Got hold the game today and tried a few fighters for example scorpians finisher that ur meant to do close to a fighter cant do it!!!

Even trying the training and still nothing wtf??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

the xbox controller is dreadful

thats most likely your issue

Ok driving me insane been trying do the fatalitys and i cant manage any them. Got hold the game today and tried a few fighters for example scorpians finisher that ur meant to do close to a fighter cant do it!!!

Even trying the training and still nothing wtf??

How did you get the game so early? Its not supposed to be out here until Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

the story mode is a lot better than i was expecting, in a really cheesy kinda way

im pleasantly surprised by that

though kinda baffled that i dont have the option to do fatalities... im sure that'll be explained as i continue though

• Advertisement

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    How did you get the game so early? Its not supposed to be out here until Thursday.
    Helix wrote: »
    the xbox controller is dreadful

thats most likely your issue

I have it on the ps3 so controller is not the issue and i cant say how i got the game on here but id say u have a fair idea :P

Played threw arcade ladder with Scorpian there really enjoying game some the moves i had done to me were amazing!! Again for the life of me can not manage to pull off any fatalitys meself though.

I have it on the ps3 so controller is not the issue and i cant say how i got the game on here but id say u have a fair idea :P

Played threw arcade ladder with Scorpian there really enjoying game some the moves i had done to me were amazing!! Again for the life of me can not manage to pull off any fatalitys meself though.

it depends on the postioning of your character , if you go to the moves list and scroll down to your fatalities moves set beside it , it you tell you where you should be standing. to do scorpions stage fatality you have to hold block then let go and press the last button :)

it depends on the postioning of your character , if you go to the moves list and scroll down to your fatalities moves set beside it , it you tell you where you should be standing. to do scorpions stage fatality you have to hold block then let go and press the last button :)

Ive been reading similar things to wat u just said and still same lol i dont tell me where i should be standing on my move list weird. Ah i guess ill figure it out.

Ive been reading similar things to wat u just said and still same lol i dont tell me where i should be standing on my move list weird. Ah i guess ill figure it out.

ed boon said something on gamespot bout there is a training mode on how to do fatalities, i say search there first if you havent unless your just having bad luck then all i can say keep trying you get it eventually ;)

ed boon said something on gamespot bout there is a training mode on how to do fatalities, i say search there first if you havent unless your just having bad luck then all i can say keep trying you get it eventually ;)

Ya i played round in that mode a bit last night no luck lol ahh was only first day i had the game gonna head up me mates soon and get cracking at it they could do all the moves back in the day :P

Ya i played round in that mode a bit last night no luck lol ahh was only first day i had the game gonna head up me mates soon and get cracking at it they could do all the moves back in the day :P

haha it all gets out of hand when someone losses an eye..and a leg..and limbs, head,arms ,shoulders ,vommiting in each others mouths ..getting punched in the balls :eek:

haha it all gets out of hand when someone losses an eye..and a leg..and limbs, head,arms ,shoulders ,vommiting in each others mouths ..getting punched in the balls :eek:

Sounds fun lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Is this out Thursday for Europe? Checked the release date on Wikipedia and it says the 21st. I thought all European games get released on Fridays?

By the way some fella completed the 300 challenge tower. The special prize is
    an alt costume for milena. Covered up by some tape really is all it is

Pretty crap prize. I can't wait to own you Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

joe123 wrote: »
    Is this out Thursday for Europe? Checked the release date on Wikipedia and it says the 21st. I thought all European games get released on Fridays?

You've got Jebus to thank for letting you get the game a day early...

Advertisement