Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno 14 - 6/11/10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

After a completely unforeseeable set of events I can safely say I'll be there... I may however be slightly late.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

im absolutely wrecked, will need to get up at 10 to get in for 12, and pretty much spend all day on street fighter. Slave to the wage and all that nonsense, gonna give it a miss and work on cammy maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Looking forward to this.

See you all tomorrow.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Placebo wrote: »
    im absolutely wrecked, will need to get up at 10 to get in for 12, and pretty much spend all day on street fighter. Slave to the wage and all that nonsense, gonna give it a miss and work on cammy maybe

Work on your cammy where you can talk to Chris!

It's probably the most important day yet people can show up. If anyone is kinda thinking about showing up tomorrow or not, please let this be the time you make the effort. It's important for the future of Inferno.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I have to get up at 6.45 to be in for 12. Seriously Farz, just get your arse in there :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Thats dedication. Support the scene

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i just noticed that COBELCOG deleted me,
    thats it, i quit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

I'm a bit sick but I'll be there anyway!

HIIIYA*coughcough*... oh god need more painkillers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

i just noticed that COBELCOG deleted me,
    thats it, i quit.

That's because you're an embarrassment and laughing stock to all Cammy's worldwide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Can't make this but may well turn up late to cheer on/abuse players and have a few beers after

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Next Inferno is starting at 18:00. Fúck this early shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Won't be going but gl to all.

I'm assuming barg meals all round right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Orim if you get this, sorry >_< I slept it out, omw now!

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I couldn't make this, I pulled a muscle in my neck and wasn't able to move anywhere. frown.gif Please update the thread with whats hapening.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Sorri couldn't make it big crisis with my apartment:(:(:(:( and also i'm out of dublin

1st Cog
    2nd Gory
    3rd Dreddy
    4th Doom
    5th Azza/Prenelf

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cymatics

Had fun today.

Shoutouts to everyone making me look as free as the wind blows. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

1st Cog
    2nd Gory
    3rd Dreddy
    4th Doom
    5th Azza/Prenelf
    Great stuff Doom. So did you record many fights?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

The Hound wrote: »
    Great stuff Doom. So did you record many fights?

The Hauppage was recording on one of the monitors for the whole day.

Good Games to everyone today, great fun as always

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'll throw up full results later.

Good day I thought. Exchange was great me thinks and lets hope they don't close down at the end of the month :pac:

While I'm thinking of it we need thoughts on January. First weekend is the 1st so the current thoughts are the week after or we take a break and start up the year with February?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

I vote for February since after New Years most people will probably be broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I say we take a break for January too.

Also, considering my telly was only used for casuals today, I won't bother bringing it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭YayForYuffie

Fergus dragged me along and I managed 12 matches of 3 people beating the crap outta me.

It was fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Had loads of fun. Learned new mix up options with Sakura. Although I didn't get to play many people, still had loads of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

GGs today lads.

Even though I'm still a garbage SSFIV player, I think my execution has vastly improved, so my loses were all down to being outplayed, rather than fudging inputs (if that makes sense?).

I'm going to be hitting the character trials now to see if I can find a character that resonates with my playstyle any better than Deejay.

It was also nice to meet Replicant J.I.M. today, who was a pretty cool Guy that absolutely Gen-ihilated me in casuals. Unless there's been some massive upheaval since the last time I was down there, I'd say you're easily the best player in Tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

ggs all today
    I have to say that the exchange was brilliant, there was a really good athmosphere, especially during the finals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

GGs to everyone I played! I wanted to play against everyone, but never got a chance for that :)

I was pretty satisfied with my placing, got through the double elimination. Still couldn't get my revenge on Onion. PROFOUND SADNESS. T_T
    It was also nice to meet Replicant J.I.M. today, who was a pretty cool Guy that absolutely Gen-ihilated me in casuals. Unless there's been some massive upheaval since the last time I was down there, I'd say you're easily the best player in Tralee.

Now this I wanna find out myself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DPjohnny

I was at home sick as a dog sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Did anyone record anything outside of matches? exchange, atnosphere, banana breaks blogs, interviews... that kinda crap?

Advertisement