Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kangaroo dies at 30th birthday party in Dublin

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Shazanne wrote: »
    It worries me to see things like this get such publicity. I fear it will give other sickos ideas. And obviously there are alot of sickos out there cause that nightclub was packed an no-one seemed to try and help that poor defenceless animal:( How could it be that not one person stepped in to stop what was happening?

This is what disturbs me almost as much as the actual act itself, a room full of grown ups, it was a 30th party, grown up people and not one single person said or did anything in defence of that animal, even if I was locked out of my head I would have sobered up fairly lively seeing something like that. Mob mentality. Sickening, disgusting and shameful.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

All the AH comments have been removed from this thread.

Its now being premoderated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Hellrazer wrote: »
    All the AH comments have been removed from this thread.

Its now being premoderated.

From the AH thread it looks like mods banned stupid comments there so they starting putting them here. They don't want banned from AH but don't care if they get banned from API it looks like to me :mad:

If you read the AH thread it says Circus Sydney was set up less than 500 meters away and they (the circus owners) had taken a Wallaby into a disco before, although they have denied that it was theirs, it's looking to me like they thought they could make a few quid on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Anyone who heard today's Liveline will have little doubt about who was responsible & he is leaving Ireland at the end of the month.

Listen to the podcast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

Discodog wrote: »
    Anyone who heard today's Liveline will have little doubt about who was responsible & he is leaving Ireland at the end of the month.

Listen to the podcast.
    Not particularly surprising sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Listen to the podcast.

Could you not just post it instead of us having to go and listen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

From the AH thread it looks like mods banned stupid comments there so they starting putting them here. They don't want banned from AH but don't care if they get banned from API it looks like to me :mad:

If you read the AH thread it says Circus Sydney was set up less than 500 meters away and they (the circus owners) had taken a Wallaby into a disco before, although they have denied that it was theirs, it's looking to me like they thought they could make a few quid on the side.

Hopefully it was them then as they're still alive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Listen to the podcast.

What was said? I can't listen to the podcast but knowing the gist of it would be great thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

heard on fm 104 that there is a 10 k reward for any info leading to a conviction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

There is a 10000 euro award been offered by some Australian Animal Rights group now for information surrounding the kangaroo incident. Lets see how long it will take the big men to shop each other in now!

http://http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/organisation-offers-reward-for-information-about-kangaroo-incident-in-nightclub-478664.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

What was said? I can't listen to the podcast but knowing the gist of it would be great thanks!

I am not going to be specific - even though it was broadcast. A Circus owner was shown to of lied regarding a previous incident involving a Wallaby thereby making his current denial suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

I am not going to be specific - even though it was broadcast. A Circus owner was shown to of lied regarding a previous incident involving a Wallaby thereby making his current denial suspect.
    yeah i posted that already but was not approved by the mods .lets just say that the circus was very near where it happened. will this even be posted

Advertisement