Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Digital - Lusk

Options
  • 19-10-2010 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

Is anybody having problems receiving the following groupings of channels on their Sky box in the Rush/Lusk area?

- Eurosport
    - All the National Geographic and Discovery Channels
    - RTÉ, TV3 etc

It's funny as RTÉ seems to work perfectly on my terrestrial cable while the digital seems to drop it sometimes. They're both coming in through the same feed in the wall so I'm confused altogether.

Might have to subscribe to Sky+ HD sooner than I thought ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Penrose

Friend is having some crazy issues recently too, don't know what it is keeps loosing signal and choppy performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Penrose wrote: »
    Friend is having some crazy issues recently too, don't know what it is keeps loosing signal and choppy performance.

Is your friend in Lusk as well, Penrose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

Which part of Lusk are you in? Ours seems to be ok, we're up "the green" near the church....

I'm in Gleann Ribh, have been on to my service provider (not Sky but a contractor of theirs about it) so hopefully it will get itself sorted.

Sorted, it seems some kids had tampered with the dish!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

Those pesky Lusk kids:)

Advertisement