Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACDC and Metalica T-shirt Cork?

Options
  • 19-10-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Any one know where you would get an ACDC black t-shirt and Metallica blue t-shirt in cork, for female fitting preferrably??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

yipyip wrote: »
    Any one know where you would get an ACDC black t-shirt and Metallica blue t-shirt in cork, for female fitting preferrably??

HMV stock a pretty wide range of Metal shirts, or should i say the mainstream bands

• Registered Users Posts: 47 yipyip

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I don't think that HVM in Cork have a great selection of band tees. the best shop for them ,imo, is the Revel Trading in Merchants Quay. It is up stairs, beside one of the entrances to Marks and Spencer's, across the way from Gamestop. It has a pretty decent selection of band tees.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 yipyip

Went up there today on my luch break and the place is closed as in Shut Down!! Couldn't believe it,...Was thinking could just even get it printed there.
    Do you or anyone know why they are gone???
    Thanks for info nway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I had no idea that they were gone, but I'm bitterly disappointed that they are :(. I'll have to find a new place for band t-shirts now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement