Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix park to UCD?.

Options
  • 19-10-2010 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Just wondering how to get to UCD from the Phoenix park?. Where does the number 10 or 46A stop at the Phoenix park that goes back to UCD?. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

From Dublin Bus's website:

Bus timetable

Route map

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Is the 10 not defunct now? I'm pretty sure they removed the route

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Is the 10 not defunct now? I'm pretty sure they removed the route

It's still running but is under review. I expect it to last only a few more months. The irony is that it runs much more quickly to UCD now that everyone is getting the 46a.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Is it still running, definitely? It's just I have friends coming to UCD tomorrow and I was directing them how to get there by the 46A, which I have never gotten. The 10 is so much easier, even it takes a bit longer.

Seems odd to have two very frequent buses running on very similar routes.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Is it still running, definitely? It's just I have friends coming to UCD tomorrow and I was directing them how to get there by the 46A, which I have never gotten. The 10 is so much easier, even it takes a bit longer.

Seems odd to have two very frequent buses running on very similar routes.

I'm sitting on one now :-)

The inspectors are at the bus stops today handing out timetables for the 46a. The 10 will be gone from 31st Oct. 46a will run every 7-8 mins at peak times.......allegedly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

MicraBoy wrote: »
    I'm sitting on one now :-)

The inspectors are at the bus stops today handing out timetables for the 46a. The 10 will be gone from 31st Oct. 46a will run every 7-8 mins at peak times.......allegedly.

Fantastic - thanks! The inspectors were at the bus stop about a month ago (the time that the 145 changed to Heuston) and were handing out 46A timetables as well, saying every 8 minutes frequency.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

If you're just going as far as town, you can get the 145 either, that's every 10 minutes, they go pretty much the same way, except the 145 goes to Heuston Station.

Advertisement