Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity Hospitals

• 19-10-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭

Hi all, I just found out I am pregnant...yippee!! I am only 5 weeks pregnant but started to think about which hospital to register with, trying to decide between Holles St or the Rotunda......anyone any recommendations? ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

also register as soon as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

well I hope to register after I see the Doctor tomorrow to confirm it all. Do you just phone them to register or do I need to actually go in with a Doc's note?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Just phone them is all I ever had to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

Your Doctor should be able to send in a referral for you. Also, remember to ask your GP about combined care.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

As soon as you have had docs visit ring your hospital of choice and book.
    Most doctors just give you the referral letter to bring in yourself.
    Earlier you book earlier you get your 1st appointment and scan.

Advertisement