Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Thatcher made of chocolate?

• 19-10-2010 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I have heard through a number of reliable sources that Margaret Thatcher visited her GP for a checkup on Friday, only for the GP to discover that was made entirely of a chocolate/nougat mix, like a human sized Toblerone. If this is true then the implications could be massive, as all documents signed by her while in office would be rendered void as the law explicablly states that members of parliment can not be made up of more than 14% confectionary (this law was passed when it was found that both of Queens Victorias legs were made of liquorice).

What are peoples thoughts on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Explians her curly-wurly hairdo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

I always thought she had a sweet side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

kiad wrote: »
    explicablly

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

She was made of something soft and dark brown but it was'nt chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Don't get me started on Dog the bounty hunter..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

:confused:

Writer’s license

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I think we've spent too much time reading the thread about legalizing dope in california

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Even if she is not I'd still like to have her melted down, chopped up, marked as fat free and thrown to a weight watchers class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Still couldn't like her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Orange choc toblerone.

I'm all over that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I imagine that if I bit her she would taste like copper or something metallic with an extreme sour taste like that of a lime-covered lemon dipped in vinegar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

gleep wrote: »
    Still couldn't like her

On a plus side, you will soon have a grave to dance on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Wasn't she made of iron? She's some sort of android, or so I'm lead to believe. Certainly would explain her lack of a functioning human heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

coalisland calypso :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

She used to go out with that guy off of the Lynx ad. Then he got eaten by real women so they broke up. Melted broke her heart it did.

Advertisement