Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Tallaght

Options
  • 19-10-2010 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hey all just wondering where to get the bus to Tallaght from in the City Centre I got an interview tomorrow early and i dont wanna iss it walkin around liek a headless chicken looking for bus stops...also which bus should i get thta leaves me closest to the last luas stop?
    Thanks in advance and all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Why don't you just get the LUAS if you're looking to get close to the last LUAS stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Cos ive got a dublin bus rambler and no money :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

popzmaster wrote: »
    Hey all just wondering where to get the bus to Tallaght from in the City Centre I got an interview tomorrow early and i dont wanna iss it walkin around liek a headless chicken looking for bus stops...also which bus should i get thta leaves me closest to the last luas stop?
    Thanks in advance and all

77 dame street outside ulster bank near trinity. lots of buses regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

pirelli wrote: »
    77 dame street outside ulster bank near trinity. lots of buses regular.

Thanks bro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

oh right :( the 56/a goes out to the square in tallaght and that is near the last luas stop, you get it beside trinity college near D'Olier St

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

65 or 65b are the most direct routes to Tallaght, but less frequent than the 77.

Check www.dublinbus.ie for a timetable - again they stop outside Ulster Bank on College Green.

Advertisement