Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best current trade offers?

Options
  • 19-10-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

I want to get a couple of new games but just want to know the best place to trade in some older stuff (inFamous/FarCry2/NFSShift) either the best value per game or a trade deal when buying a new game?

S.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I want to get a couple of new games but just want to know the best place to trade in some older stuff (inFamous/FarCry2/NFSShift) either the best value per game or a trade deal when buying a new game?

S.

For those games, probably adverts.ie. If not I think Gamestop would be the best for trade deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

S.

I find either HMV or Xtravision are the best for trade in.

Advertisement