Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kangaroo alledgedly killed at 30th Party... DUBLIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

BornToBe? wrote: »
    perfect example!!!

Take just 1 minute and think,
    your an animal, you know nothing of human "so called" civilisation.
    all of a sudden your picked up and thrown in the back of a car, already at this point your terrified, you don't know whats happening, where your going whats gonna happen, then after a while a waiting, (prob worse) sitting in the back of a car, the door opens, some gob****es, laughing and sniggering like drunkin kids come and grab you, you resist but they're too big, you see a hotel lobby (whatever that is) flash by, a door bursts open, now all you can see is FLASHING lights, blinding you!! LOUD music confusing you, then thrown infront of hundreds of cheering ppl screaming, at this point your bowls have given way and your ****ting and pissing yourself!! your heart is beating faster than it ever has!! then one of these big screaming ppl (monsters) picks you up and starts swinging you around and around, your dizzy, your confused, your TERRIFIED!!!!
    The last thing you see, is FLASHES, and FLASHES of BLINDING light, all you hear is SCREAMING and DUM DUM DUM noise, your heart is beating so much, you try and try and try to get free and run away, but run where, your surrounded, they're all laughing and screaming and cheering. you kick and scream, but no one comes to your aid.......they just look and laugh..
    The sound now quitens, becomes further and further in the distance, the lights still flash, but your eyes are now closed, you can still see some brightness even tho your eyes are closed, things get quiet now, all you can hear is the beating in your chest, beating so much and so loud it hurts. everything goes quiet, everything goes dark. your just glad its over........
    but it was a good party................

ARE YOU STILL LAUGHING??

Let me get this straight. Is this talking about someone from Leitrim getting kidnapped and taken to a Dublin disco?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

How does the animal know what laughter is?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Mankyspuds

Big pile of moronic díckheads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Used to hang around with hyenas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

disgusting - I hope they catch whoever did this and throw them into a cell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

that sounds class ive heard of that being done before with sheep (some joke about my username here) but mad props for finding a kangaroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭BornToBe?

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »
    Disgusted you may be, but there's no need to lie. You would do none of those things.

Do you know me? thats a no! don't say I'm lying, how would who even know? and yes, I wouldn't of stood there nerviously laughing, I would of stopped it!! but thats just me, prob cause I'm a decent man, and by your response, I guess thats NOT you! just because you will stand by and watch, doesn't mean, we'll all stand by.

They Don't! all they know is a loud noise from all involved, but you know what laughter is? so you know what sounds were going through the animals ears before it DIED!!!

smart ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

Do you know me? thats a no! don't say I'm lying, how would who even know? and yes, I wouldn't of stood there nerviously laughing, I would of stopped it!! but thats just me, prob cause I'm a decent man, and by your response, I guess thats NOT you! just because you will stand by and watch, doesn't mean, we'll all stand by.

So you would "personally swing whoever around by their balls till they died, jail anyone involved indefinetly, and fine the hotel so much they'd close down, name and shame everyone involved, includeing all the fools who stood there and watched!"? I will say that you're lying.

So you would "personally swing whoever around by their balls till they died, jail anyone involved indefinetly, and fine the hotel so much they'd close down, name and shame everyone involved, includeing all the fools who stood there and watched!"? I will say that you're lying.

If I had the power!!! YES!!!! I would!

give me your address and I'll sign a document stating so...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Echospace

kylith wrote: »
    Ever been in an abbatoir? I have. Trust me, the animals there are dispatched quietly, quickly, calmly and with the minimum of fuss, and they are well treated beforehand.

There is no comparison with the torture of an animal for ****s and giggles.

That's the funniest thing I've ever read.

Most meat is factory farmed these days, broiler chickens, etc. They have their wings snapped, beaks chopped off, legs broken, stuffed with so much food they can't move, crowded into tiny boxes with hundreds of other chickens.

And yes I have been in an abbatoir. The cows are bolted in the head to stun them then they are hung by their back legs and their throats are cut so they can bleed to death. "Quietly, quickly, calmly" rofl. Would you like that done to you?

Don't delude yourself. It is extremely hypocritical to be outraged at this incident then purchase and consume meat for your dinner - funding and promoting a horrific industry.

Look up the conditions of factory farmed pigs, broiler chickens, etc if anyone doesn't believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,890 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Echospace wrote: »
    It is extremely hypocritical to be outraged at this incident then purchase and consume meat for your dinner - funding and promoting a horrific industry.

No it's not.

One is scaring an animal to death for fun. The other is killing an animal for human consumption.

If I had the power!!! YES!!!! I would!

give me your address and I'll sign a document stating so...

Man, you're ****ing hilarious. I'd love to stay and continue this, but I'm finished work now.

Most meat is factory farmed these days, broiler chickens, etc. They have their wings snapped, beaks chopped off, legs broken, stuffed with so much food they can't move, crowded into tiny boxes with hundreds of other chickens.

And yes I have been in an abbatoir. The cows are bolted in the head to stun them then they are hung by their back legs and their throats are cut so they can bleed to death. "Quietly, quickly, calmly" rofl. Would you like that done to you?

Don't delude yourself. It is extremely hypocritical to be outraged at this incident then purchase and consume meat for your dinner - funding and promoting a horrific industry.

Look up the conditions of factory farmed pigs, broiler chickens, etc if anyone doesn't believe me.

Ther's a MASSIVE difference between farming animals for FOOD!!!!
    and killing animals for FUN!!! Jesus Christ, no wonder this country soooo
    ****ed up!!

Man, you're ****ing hilarious. I'd love to stay and continue this, but I'm finished work now.

So not only are you .............. but your doing ........... while being paid to work?

Great country!!

What Reccision?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

And yes I have been in an abbatoir. The cows are bolted in the head to stun them then they are hung by their back legs and their throats are cut so they can bleed to death. "Quietly, quickly, calmly" rofl.
    Yep, they're quickly stunned so that they can be quietly and calmly hung when they're dead from a bolt to the brain.
    Would you like that done to you?
    Considering that I'd be dead at the time I don't think I'd have too much problem with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

perfect example!!!

all of a sudden your picked up and thrown in the back of a car, already at this point your terrified, you don't know whats happening, where your going whats gonna happen, then after a while a waiting, (prob worse) sitting in the back of a car, the door opens, some gob****es, laughing and sniggering like drunkin kids come and grab you, you resist but they're too big, you see a hotel lobby (whatever that is) flash by, a door bursts open, now all you can see is FLASHING lights, blinding you!! LOUD music confusing you, then thrown infront of hundreds of cheering ppl screaming, at this point your bowls have given way and your ****ting and pissing yourself!! your heart is beating faster than it ever has!! then one of these big screaming ppl (monsters) picks you up and starts swinging you around and around, your dizzy, your confused, your TERRIFIED!!!!
    The last thing you see, is FLASHES, and FLASHES of BLINDING light, all you hear is SCREAMING and DUM DUM DUM noise, your heart is beating so much, you try and try and try to get free and run away, but run where, your surrounded, they're all laughing and screaming and cheering. you kick and scream, but no one comes to your aid.......they just look and laugh..
    The sound now quitens, becomes further and further in the distance, the lights still flash, but your eyes are now closed, you can still see some brightness even tho your eyes are closed, things get quiet now, all you can hear is the beating in your chest, beating so much and so loud it hurts. everything goes quiet, everything goes dark. your just glad its over........

ARE YOU STILL LAUGHING??

Would you ever lighten the fück up. This is boards and this is AH. This is where gallows humour is practised from time to time. Yeah these yobs were cruel to an animal and should be punished. You think I'm condoning their actions? I'm certainly not so get off your sanctimonious soap box.

I'll spare my outrage for humans who suffer imprisonment, beatings, torture and death at the hands of captors in various parts of the world.

Would you ever lighten the fück up. This is boards and this is AH. This is where gallows humour is practised from time to time. Yeah these yobs were cruel to an animal and should be punished. You think I'm condoning their actions? I'm certainly not so get off your sanctimonious soap box.

I'll spare my outrage for humans who suffer imprisonment, beatings, torture and death at the hands of captors in various parts of the world.

this isn't "Boards AH" This happened, in IRELAND!! This is REAL Life, For FUN!!!
    Your point????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

So the questions are:

1. How did they procure a kangaroo?

2. How did they get one cheaply enough that it could be used as a party stunt?

3. Why did the kangaroo not go kung-foo on everyone, as they are wont to do?

4. How did the bar staff not recognise a kangaroo?

5. Why am I never invited to these kind of parties?

Firstly they were probably scumbag drug dealers with plenty of cash to buy/steal a 'roo.

Secondly it was probably a young kangaroo (a joey) so these hard men would be well able to throw it around.

The bar staff probably didn't intervene because they were told not to or had been given a few quid.

Finally I doubt that you'd fit in at a party like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

How the hell can people even call this fun?

It beggars belief how ****ing sick some people are.

• Advertisement

So not only are you .............. but your doing ........... while being paid to work?

Great country!!

What Reccision?

What Reccision indeed? What happened to our knowledge economy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

A man swinging a kangaroo? lies they are like 15 stone. Was it chuck norris's birthday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Teutorix wrote: »
    A man swinging a kangaroo? lies they are like 15 stone. Was it chuck norris's birthday?

Not all of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

this isn't "Boards AH" This happened, in IRELAND!! This is REAL Life, For FUN!!!
    Your point????

The comments, pal! The COMMENTS, the ones you have such a bee in your bonnet about, appear on BOARDS AH.

TheZohan wrote: »
    Not all of them.
    D'awwwwww, thats so cute. If they killed a little kangaroo like that they should be shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

"Well, listen, I’ll tell you what the point is. You have big sheds, but nobody’s allowed in, and inside these big sheds are twenty-foot high chickens. Because of all the chemicals you put in them. And these chickens are scared. They don’t know why they’re so big. They go “oh why am I so massive?” And they’re looking down on all the other little chickens, and they think they’re in an aeroplane because all the other chickens are so small… do you deny that?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

TheZohan wrote: »
    Not all of them.

THIS ENORMOUS WOMAN WILL DEVOUR US ALL!

Im pretty sure that a cow dies when you put a bolt though its head. Just sayin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

perfect example!!!

ARE YOU STILL LAUGHING??

That read like a drink-driving ad.

Never, EVER swing a kangaroo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

perfect example!!!

Take just 1 minute and think,.... (etc)....chest, beating so much and so loud it hurts. everything goes quiet, everything goes dark. your just glad its over........

ARE YOU STILL LAUGHING??

Yes. Yes I am.

Advertisement