Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kangaroo alledgedly killed at 30th Party... DUBLIN

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

BornToBe? wrote: »
    this isn't "Boards AH" This happened, in IRELAND!! This is REAL Life, For FUN!!!
    Your point????
    Jeez Ted a tad histrionic are you not?

This was well out of order. I seriously doubt it was anything like a full grown roo. Like has been said they would kick seven shades of excrement out of you. Now there's a punishment that would fit the crime. Stick the perps one by one into a room with an angry male roo and lock the door. If these utter morons did have anything it was probably a wallaby as others have mentioned. More likely to get their hands on one too. IIRC they roam wild in small groups in Ireland. Some on Lambay island I think?

These muppets are clearly mouthbreathers of some description anyway. No sense of cop on. Personally I'd be only to happy to see them and such like them removed from the gene pool. Mutants like that have the vote, can drive, can serve on juries etc. Christ.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

They Don't! all they know is a loud noise from all involved, but you know what laughter is? so you know what sounds were going through the animals ears before it DIED!!!

smart ass!

for the record I have never laughed at a Kangaroo in my life.

I openly mocked a Thompson's Gazelle once. In a queue. With a stale donut. But that's a different story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

perfect example!!!

Take just 1 minute and think,
    your an animal, you know nothing of human "so called" civilisation.
    all of a sudden your picked up and thrown in the back of a car, already at this point your terrified, you don't know whats happening, where your going whats gonna happen, then after a while a waiting, (prob worse) sitting in the back of a car, the door opens, some gob****es, laughing and sniggering like drunkin kids come and grab you, you resist but they're too big, you see a hotel lobby (whatever that is) flash by, a door bursts open, now all you can see is FLASHING lights, blinding you!! LOUD music confusing you, then thrown infront of hundreds of cheering ppl screaming, at this point your bowls have given way and your ****ting and pissing yourself!! your heart is beating faster than it ever has!! then one of these big screaming ppl (monsters) picks you up and starts swinging you around and around, your dizzy, your confused, your TERRIFIED!!!!
    The last thing you see, is FLASHES, and FLASHES of BLINDING light, all you hear is SCREAMING and DUM DUM DUM noise, your heart is beating so much, you try and try and try to get free and run away, but run where, your surrounded, they're all laughing and screaming and cheering. you kick and scream, but no one comes to your aid.......they just look and laugh..
    The sound now quitens, becomes further and further in the distance, the lights still flash, but your eyes are now closed, you can still see some brightness even tho your eyes are closed, things get quiet now, all you can hear is the beating in your chest, beating so much and so loud it hurts. everything goes quiet, everything goes dark. your just glad its over........
    but it was a good party................

ARE YOU STILL LAUGHING??

At the top of my lungs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

If that happened in Australia nothing would be done about it because they consider them to be pests and are legal to kill. The one thing I want to know is how the hell did they get a kangaroo over here :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

If it wath hurth they shoudth havth thaketh ith to HOPithal.

Jesus, that was better in my head. I'm not deleting it, took too long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Echospace

o1s1n wrote: »
    No it's not.

One is scaring an animal to death for fun. The other is killing an animal for human consumption.

The animal knows no different. Do they think "ah sure at least I'm being killed for food, carry on" ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    The one thing I want to know is how the hell did they get a kangaroo over here :eek:

Hop on the Luas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

If that happened in Australia nothing would be done about it because they consider them to be pests and are legal to kill. The one thing I want to know is how the hell did they get a kangaroo over here :eek:
    Zoo more than likely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

disgusting - I hope they catch whoever did this and throw them into a cell.

This is Ireland. The guy who booked the party will get a massive fine and six months in Mountjoy, suspended of course. The hotel manager that arranged this won't even be summoned to court. And this is me being optimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

If that happened in Australia nothing would be done about it because they consider them to be pests and are legal to kill. /QUOTE]

Yeh that sounds good in theory but the RSPCA would persue and prosecute all involved including the pub/club in question, ITV had to pay a fair chunk of money after a rat was killed for food on Im a Celabrity get me out of Here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

This is Ireland. The guy who booked the party will get a massive fine and six months in Mountjoy, suspended of course. The hotel manager that arranged this won't even be summoned to court. And this is me being optimistic.

Why should the hotel manager be summoned to court? It's highly unlikely he had anything to do with someone bringing the animal along.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Im guessing it was actually a wallaby as they make excellent pets and are kept by many private owners. Considering these muppets haven't got a basic level of empathy towards the suffering their perpetrating on this creature i doubt they have the brains to tell the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Why should the hotel manager be summoned to court? It's highly unlikely he had anything to do with someone bringing the animal along.

True im guessing the whole part wasnt involved whats the odds of getting a whole room of people who consider that fun in the one room.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Pawpad666

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

RTE news have footage of the incident. They showed a brief clip at the start of their upcoming reports. Should be on in a minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I've seen the footage on TV3. Some really thick people out there.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

SeaFields wrote: »
    RTE news have footage of the incident. They showed a brief clip at the start of their upcoming reports. Should be on in a minute.

Saw that, looks pretty uncomfortable to watch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭bowsie010

jesus thats awful :( poor thing
    what a shower of absolute cnuts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

xzanti wrote: »
    Saw that, looks pretty uncomfortable to watch :(

Yes it was fairly disgusting behavior by a little scumbag. Tell me this, why is the fellas face blurred? Its not as if he is in anyway innocent. Caught red handed.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

knackers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I hope there's worldwide disgust at this and the authorities are forced to prosecute these knackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

TheZohan wrote: »
    I hope there's worldwide disgust at this and the authorities are forced to prosecute these knackers.

Just heard they will be prosecuted in a kangaroo court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

You really think someone could get a wild animal into a hotel without hotel staff and management not being aware of it? Management probably even charged the party organizers extra for cleaning up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,880 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

you might expect something as soooooo obviously stupid to happen at a house party full of pissed 16yr olds. But at a hotel at a 30th party? Muppets/Langers/Knackers of the very highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

You really think someone could get a wild animal into a hotel without hotel staff and management not being aware of it? Management probably even charged the party organizers extra for cleaning up.

Wallabies are quite small. These people probably stuck it into a bag or holdall of some sort and just walked in with it. Horrible, horrible, sick people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

What the hell is wrong with some people :mad: Poor Kangaroo :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭bellx1

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    you might expect something as soooooo obviously stupid to happen at a house party full of pissed 16yr olds. But at a hotel at a 30th party? Muppets/Langers/Knackers of the very highest order.

16yr olds would even have more cop on.
    Agree, the very highest order
    Christ that was disturbing to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I saw this story as a headline on one of the tabloids this morning. Really jumped out at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

****ing dickheads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I just saw it on RTE news, I had to look away after a second. It was horrific.

I can't believe people were making jokes about this :mad:

Advertisement