Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kangaroo alledgedly killed at 30th Party... DUBLIN

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Is the video footage online?
    It will only be a matter of time before it is.

Edit: Beat me to it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

mojesius wrote: »
    You misread what I wrote. I meant no one did anything at the time of the incident; call the guards, alert the management, stop the morons on the dancefloor. Nobody did a thing at the time, apart from calling the DSPCA the next day.

I didnt misread it, I was thanks whoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,340 ✭✭✭mojesius

Jumpy wrote: »
    I didnt misread it, I was thanks whoring.

There's one for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

What kind of ****ing tinkers were these cunts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Is the video footage online?

It's on the RTE news website....

As far as I can see it looks like the guy took the animal out of a hold all bag!

They could have just asked the DJ to bring the Skippy music...

Maybe the DJ is innocent ... it could have been requested....
    Maybe he was told the lad who is 30 is nicknamed Skippy?????

Just saying... I have only read about it on here then looked at RTE webpage...

I would be very suprised if the hotel staff knew about it.

It is a disgusting thing to do...

Bet they all have dogs at home and wouldn't dream of bringing their dogs to a party....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »

Jesus, that's really upsetting to watch. What f*cking scumbags :mad:

Emailed the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Pity it didn't rip the face off a few of the fcukers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Scum. Name and shame. How can someone do that? All the guests are as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Emailed the hotel.
    What did you say to them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Awful stuff that

Obviously did come from the Sydney circus down the road. Shower of ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

The Aussie wrote: »
    well you know what they say, if you cant take inbreed gap toothed knackers to Australia, take Australia to the inbreed gap toothed knackres.

On a side note, how the hell do you get your hands on a kangaroo

Circus Watch Ireland accused some circus of hiring out the kangaroo on Joe Duffffehhhh

However, there is at least one animal dealer up in the North that the animal could have been obtained from. Apparently the 'roo was a present for the birthday boy/girl

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

It is a bit unfair to say the Dj was in on it. I have the theme from Skippy in my collection and no i wasn't the Dj that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PostHack

Jesus fúcking christ....

I hate humanity more by the day. There's no hope for us, there really isn't.

I would love to see the introduction of Taliban style justice for these cnuts. A hundred lashes each maybe?

And all the retards standing around with their cameras, wtf?

Outside of the cruelty, the fact that people found this amusing is so hard to get your head around.

What did you say to them?

I will never ever as long as I live stay in one of your hotels.
    I will pass my sentiments on to those I meet.

Well done.

<Name>

I don't know someone gets a kangaroo nightclub without either a blind eye being turned or gross incompetence, either way, I don't want to stay in such a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Cannot believe the party - goers just pulled out their cameras and started to take videos/pictures. How the hell did someone not think "This is not ok"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Why are their faces blurred out? Some kind of cover up going on, or is it just because it's RTE?
    They showed the face of the woman who put the cat in a bin and people found out who she was fairly quickly. If this was on 4chan they'd already know where the person lives and what they ate for breakfast this morning.
    But for some reason these savages are being protected and will probably get off with a 50 euro fine and a slap on the wrist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Absolutley horrific...

... the lengths some people go to to get on "You've been Framed".:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Absolutley horrific...

... the lengths some people go to to get on "You've been Framed".:(
    What the hell is your problem?

This isn't funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jennyfer

Its a sad world we live in. I cant believe that, bunch of uneducated lowlifes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

dav3 wrote: »
    Why are their faces blurred out? Some kind of cover up going on, or is it just because it's RTE?
    They showed the face of the woman who put the cat in a bin and people found out who she was fairly quickly. If this was on 4chan they'd already know where the person lives and what they ate for breakfast this morning.
    But for some reason these savages are being protected and will probably get off with a 50 euro fine and a slap on the wrist.

It can't be that hard to find out who put this up on Facebook. Jesus, if boards.ie can't beat 4chan, I'd be very sad.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

phasers wrote: »
    What the hell is your problem?

This isn't funny.

I am in no way excusing or condoning their disgusting behaviour but a bit of perspective is in order. This is getting more 'air time' for example than the numerous people killed on Irish roads over the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Perhaps we should call time on the jokes people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭bellx1

oceanclub wrote: »
    It can't be that hard to find out who put this up on Facebook. Jesus, if boards.ie can't beat 4chan, I'd be very sad.

I would like to see one of the so called guests come on here and defend why they choose to spend their time getting it on camera for facebook rather than calling the guards or whoever.

I am in no way excusing or condoning their disgusting behaviour but a bit of perspective is in order. This is getting more 'air time' for example than the numerous people killed on Irish roads over the last few days.

I presume you can link to the concerned posts you did about those road deaths.

P.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Couldn't be more **** I honestly hope all involved meet a brutal and horrific death.

There's an email for the general manager here:

http://www.clariondublinliffeyvalley.com/contact.asp
    General Manager - Garret Marrinan
    E: gmarrinan@clarionhotelliffeyvalley.com T: 01 6258000 F: 01 6258001

I've emailed him to confirm or deny if the hotel actually reported the incident.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

bellx1 wrote: »
    oceanclub wrote: »

I would like to see one of the so called guests come on here and defend why they choose to spend their time getting it on camera for facebook rather than calling the guards or whoever.
    There is most likely one of them here, if there was 150 at the party, and about one in 40/50 Irish people are on boards i'd say?

So if you're reading this and were at the party, **** you you ****ing *****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

super-rush wrote: »
    Perhaps we should call time on the jokes people.

Are you serious? Constant jokes about kids being raped by priests are ok but joking about this is too far?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

What cracks me up is the news reported, they thought it was a large dog.

So is it ok, to put a dog in a bag, take it out on a crowded loud dance floor, dry hump it and swing it around?

Advertisement