Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kangaroo alledgedly killed at 30th Party... DUBLIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭davepatr07

Sad alright. Though as far as I know Dublin Zoo or Fota don't keep roo's or wallabies. Wouldn't you not need a licence if you kept one as a pet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Reloc8 wrote: »
    Bloody hell !

(yes the people involved are sickos etc.)

Meanwhile...where the @$?* did it come from ??

Is there a kangaroo missing from a zoo somewhere ? ('Hey Liam how many kangaroos do we have ?' 'Eh, five' 'Are you sure ?' 'Naw never really checked...how many can you see ?' 'Eh, four' 'Ok we have four then, I'm nearly 100% sure')

Or has someone managed to smuggle one in through customs ? ('it's a shih tzu')

Or is someone secretly breeding and raising kangaroos and selling them on the black market ? ('hey buddy...you want some of what I got...c'mere...take a look...that's 100% the real deal purpose bred party kangaroo right there...you ain't a cop are ya ? cos if you are you gotta tell me now...are you wearing a wire??!??')

Lads, ****s likes these won't think twice about stepping on your head when you are prone on the ground, why should they have regard for an animal.

I am fond of animals myself. I have been brought up rearing animals and have been always surrounded by them. Now the point I am trying to make is that at the end of the day people get more worked up about an animal and not a word of comment, never mind abhorrence and outrage about the man killed in Avoca for having the temerity to disagreed with some knucklehead about two foreign soccer teams.

Perspective people. Please. What went on in the clarion is cat but why are you surprised? People like these terrorise their neighbours, their communities with scant regard for their health and welfare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

davepatr07 wrote: »
    Sad alright. Though as far as I know Dublin Zoo or Fota don't keep roo's or wallabies. Wouldn't you not need a licence if you kept one as a pet?

Not in this country according to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Exactly!

Circus Sydney doesnt seem to have the greatest reputation when it comes to animal welfare and safety! :mad:

http://www.irishcircuses.org/sydney.html

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/strewth-circus-kangaroo-sydney-makes-a-hop-for-it-88694.html
    Circus Sydney's elephant Kenya died under mysterious circumstances while the circus was in County Antrim. The body of the 19-year-old African elephant was incinerated before any examination could be done. The circus claimed Kenya had suffered a heart attack after "she was hassled by dogs".

I really hope this scumbag's name comes out in the investigation and his "circus" is shut down permanently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Lads, ****s likes these won't think twice about stepping on your head when you are prone on the ground, why should they have regard for an animal.

I am fond of animals myself. I have been brought up rearing animals and have been always surrounded by them. Now the point I am trying to make is that at the end of the day people get more worked up about an animal and not a word of comment, never mind abhorrence and outrage about the man killed in Avoca for having the temerity to disagreed with some knucklehead about two foreign soccer teams.

Perspective people. Please. What went on in the clarion is cat but why are you surprised? People like these terrorise their neighbours, their communities with scant regard for their health and welfare.

It's probably the same breed of state-sponsored scobes involved in both incidents.

Sick of the existance of these "people".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

It's probably the same breed of state-sponsored scobes involved in both incidents.

Sick of the existance of these "people".

Big time.

A field. That scobe in the video. 10 foot fences. A black bull.

That would be a you tube moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Exactly!

Circus Sydney doesnt seem to have the greatest reputation when it comes to animal welfare and safety! :mad:

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/strewth-circus-kangaroo-sydney-makes-a-hop-for-it-88694.html

and

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2010/10/19/not-the-first-kangaroo-at-an-irish-disco/

so Mr Scholl is a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Exactly!

From that article in the Indo:
    Ireland has no predators capable of harming an adult kangaroo except a pack of dogs.
    Same applies it seems...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Fúcking scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

I give up... I really do. I think I need to go Jodie Foster in The Brave One on these people.

Watch this space.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

These people are f*cking pathetic. They should be ashamed of themselves - the people directly involved and the people who stood by and let it happen. And the news should just go ahead and show the guy's face that was at the centre of it, swinging the animal around. He doesn't deserve to be protected, for f*ck sake. Animal cruelty is not taken seriously enough. The animal was completely defenceless. These people are sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

cant believe this was at a "30th" birthday party, this bloke is the biggest gob****e ever in ireland. who does that for a laugh? i really hope they do something about him...between people who microwave hamsters to dumping cats in wheelie bins, theres alot of sick people out there who dont give a regard for animals at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

knackers

^This.
    Embarrassing mouthbreathers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Jesus christ, I just seen this, Im a member of the gym in the hotel involved, didnt hear anything up there this evening about this. The hotel is a nice hotel but ive seen some seriously dodgy characters at weddings/communions and the likes at it.

Absolutely disgusting, if the allegations are true they gave the animal an ecstacy tablet, then i hope they overdose the next time they go out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

cant believe this was at a "30th" birthday party

Allegations about his age now?

I heard he was 35 myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Sick, sick bast*rds.

I hope they all rot in hell

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Allegations about his age now?

I heard he was 35 myself.

I think it was more to do with the fact that the tracky-scobe who was on the TV3 news who's 30th it reportedly was looked like he was actually about 47.

All that never working a day in your life must really take its toll on someone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

these toerags where from neilstown!! name n shame hopefully

maxxie wrote: »
    these toerags where from neilstown!! name n shame hopefully

These people have no shame. They'll become minor celebrities in their dismal little knackbag society if they are publicly named.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

These people have no shame. They'll become minor celebrities in their dismal little knackbag society if they are publicly named.

id actually watch them die with a big smile on my face!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

[QUOTE=Jamiekelly;68586699]If that happened in Australia nothing would be done about it because they consider them to be pests and are legal to kill. The one thing I want to know is how the hell did they get a kangaroo over here :eek:[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. Animal cruelty is different to culling humanely.

And no one is above the law here. A couple of years ago two Western Force professional rugby players were charged with mishandling quokkas. They were named and shamed despite not actually harming them.

These f*ckin pikies on the other hand will probably get a discreet slap on the wrist and a fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭GizAGoOfYerGee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

<insert Kangaroo related pun in an effort to receive thanks here>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Has to be a wallaby, a kangaroo would f*ck your shít up.

Disgusting behaviour to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Has to be a wallaby, a kangaroo would f*ck your shít up.

Disgusting behaviour to be honest.

There are wallabies on Lambay Island. There is a good chance thats where is came from. A roo would kick the fúck out of them skangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭manc

There are wallabies on Lambay Island. There is a good chance thats where is came from. A roo would kick the fúck out of them skangers.

There is also an Australian Circus about 500 metres down the road from the Clarion in the Foxhunter car park, I wonder if they have been checked for missing animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

There were wallabies in Fota about 3 years ago when I was last there. I assume they're still there now. Would be piss easy to break in and take one if you were determined.

Hope these guys get exactly what's coming to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

manc wrote: »
    There is also an Australian Circus about 500 metres down the road from the Clarion in the Foxhunter car park, I wonder if they have been checked for missing animals.

and as posted above, they have previous form for this kind of thing

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2010/10/19/not-the-first-kangaroo-at-an-irish-disco/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Just when I think I have seen it all a scumbag goes and shows that there are some serious Darwin Award winners in this country. Hope the cnut gets his comeuppance

• Advertisement
Advertisement