Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEYLANDII TREE,S

Options
  • 19-10-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

dont know this is the right place for this but here goes......i have 4 leylandii trees growing in my back garden ..they are at the back wall about 15/20 feet from house ...they are about 25ft high ..and are blocking out our and our neighbours light me and my wife being old age pensioners cannot afford to have them cut down ..is there anything i can buy to put on them ..maybe on the root that will kill them off
    tony:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

tony melia wrote: »
    dont know this is the right place for this but here goes......i have 4 leylandii trees growing in my back garden ..they are at the back wall about 15/20 feet from house ...they are about 25ft high ..and are blocking out our and our neighbours light me and my wife being old age pensioners cannot afford to have them cut down ..is there anything i can buy to put on them ..maybe on the root that will kill them off
    tony:mad:

Wrong forum Tony, try the Farming and Forestry forum they might have a better understanding of this kind of situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Gardening forum, a few landscape gardeners hang around it, they will have better advice, no self respecting forester would plant them. But a chainsaw is usually the best bet, if you poison them it only means that in a strong wind the dead tree might crash through your house or wall because you killed off all the support structure.

Advertisement