Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Is Nearly Here

Options
  • 19-10-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

While there was a few in July i must say fair play they only started the fireworks yesterday as opposed to a few years ago when they started in early september and it's not bad considering that they have been at it for weeks in other parts of the country.We just have to put up with it i also saw a discarded bangers box on the ballybane road earlier today.I just hope that the guards can try and clamp down as hard as possible on the thugs who seem to use halloween as an excuse for making decent law abiding peoples lives a misery.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

and dont' forget the poor little animals - they get so scared and traumatised.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

*grumble grumble* Bloody kids having their fun! If I were younger I'd.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

"If it wasn't for those pesky kids we'd have got away with it ......" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Threadneedle Road was like Beirut at 4pm Monday. The kids were openly letting off fireworks outside the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

And I hope they had great fun and were careful enough not to blow their hands off.
    Nothing wrong with the kids playing with fireworks, go to any european or asian country and you're likely to find the same.

It's fun, leave em alone as long as they're not blowing up your house or something, I was constantly blowing things up as a youngun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Ok well these little poppets were throwing them at cars, terrifying pets & risking injury to themselves & others.

Lets just ignore the law & do as we please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

With Halloween on a Sunday this year, I wonder will the clubs milk the Weds and Thurs previous? One of the worst nights out anyway, always absolutely rammed, can't get in anywhere, and have to explain 50 times a night why you didn't dress up ("I came as an adult").

Advertisement