Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Bargain] Jtaggable Jaspers

• 19-10-2010 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

If anyone is looking for one (I know that everyone is after PS3 these days) Tesco Extra in Clarehall still have them. Ask for the one with Sega Tennis. It is Jasper with manufacturing date around April'09.

Price is €149.99

The also had some Falcons (Pacman deal) - €149.99 and some pro for €239.99 (pfff).

Other Tescos Extra should have them as well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

docentore wrote: »
    If anyone is looking for one (I know that everyone is after PS3 these days) Tesco Extra in Clarehall still have them. Ask for the one with Sega Tennis. It is Jasper with manufacturing date around April'09.

Price is €149.99

The also had some Falcons (Pacman deal) - €149.99 and some pro for €239.99 (pfff).

Other Tescos Extra should have them as well.

Very tempting, but I have 3 JTAGs already :p

Totally buying one, damn you docentore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Ye jackeens and your tesco extras!! Do Maynooth still have them? I wouldnt mind getting one incase the one i messed up cant be fixed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

believe me or not but I'm going to Maynooth tomorrow so I will check.

docentore wrote: »
    believe me or not but I'm going to Maynooth tomorrow so I will check.

Keep me posted if you get one or if you forget to head in - I work in Maynooth so I can drop in instead to check

I went in about 10:30 this evening and saw a nice line of 13 or so Pacman (Falcon) Arcade JTAGs, along with Falcon Pros (poor price to be honest). But curiously enough there was just one spot on the entire Arcade line with an empty spot where there was a console...

I'm going to assume some greedy little shít has grabbed the last Jasper JTAG in Clarehall and didn't even bother to say thank you either - Raged :P

That said, if anybody wants a JTAG there are plenty of falcons there - just be sure to crank up the aul fan speed ;)

I went to Clearwater too, but no dice because they don't even have the consoles on display and all Tesco stores lock up the electronics cages in the back at 10pm :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Great thread!!

I've been thinking about this lately after reading about lads in the UK finding them.. Didn't know Tesco Extra's had consoles in them, must check! There's Kung Fu Panda &Lego: Indiana Jones bundles still on the float too apparently.. Can't remember which mobo it had though, so might be the ones ya were on about. But ya can always check the amps on the sticker before buying to be sure.

Not even the amps on the sticker, unless it's November 2008 ;) Before is a Falcon, after is a Jasper :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I had quick look in maynooth none on the shelves. didn't have time to ask if they have any in the back

Advertisement