Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from o2 to Vodafone

Options
  • 19-10-2010 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi, hope someone here will be able to answer my question (and that I'm in the right place!).

I'm currently on billpay with o2 and have been for almost the last 3 years. I signed an initial contract with them for the first year, but never renewed, and just kept it going, and the direct debit goes out of my account every month. I'm considering going on our office phone plan, which means changing over to Vodafone.

My question is how do I notify o2, and am I going to be charged or lose any money by doing so?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you aren't in a contract, you can just switch over no hassle. Just go to vodafone, and let them start the port for you.

If you took any handset upgrades, you could be in a contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭funnyclub

I am also thinking of switching to Vodaphone from O2 but keeping my existing number will O2 allow me to change over or will I have to give a months notice and pay everything up before I switch?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Mits

I also want to leave O2 after 12 years. I don't know which provider is best.

Advertisement