Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia X6, Is it any good?

Options
  • 19-10-2010 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Im currently looking around for a new phone, and was wondering would people recommend this phone. I currently have a nokia N95 8gb and would the x6 be an improvment.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

I have Nokia X6 phone since last July. I think it performs quite well. The built in web browser has something to get used to with it's touchscreen interface. If you text alot it would be a joy to type in with virtual qwerty layout. Got fairly good reviews from the critics and customers of the vodafone website. It would not stand out compared to the Iphones. The radio reception is quite good wihch lack in the Apple Iphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

It should be a nice upgrade from the N95.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭estadio

My sister has the 16GB version and its great. the sound quality is amazing , the touch screen can be slow to respond sometimes though. The on screen QWERTY is brilliant and the camera is good as well.

Advertisement