Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Desert Sessions??

Options
  • 19-10-2010 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭

Being a long time QOTSA fan, i recently got my hands on The Desert Sessions collection which i must say is pretty amazing stuff. I knoe Josh Homme has a couple of projects running together, but does anyone know if he is still going to be releasing more Desert Sessions?
    I seem to recall reading somewhere that he once said that he would keep making them until he dies or soemthing.
    The Desert Sessions are gonna go on forever. There's no reason to stop them. No, it wasn't me that said there would be only 12 volumes — I'm gonna do 112! It's just a mix tape — the longest-running mix tape in existence. It's awesome: doing them is just a matter of making the time frame come together. I was really wanting to do one before the new album "Era Vulgaris" came out, but we didn't put a time frame on it and it consumed what would have been that time. I didn't want it to take away from what we were doing

Anyone heard anymore on this??

For anyone not familiar with The Desert Sessions, here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Desert_Sessions

Advertisement