Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox 360 Spare Console / Parts

• 19-10-2010 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I run a repair service for 360's and I'm trying to extend my horizons. Anybody know a good place to look for spare parts for consoles or even for full units themselves that can be salvaged. I was in the north strand recycling center today but to now real luck.

Any suggestions where I could look next?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Adverts.ie is the real place for something like this, but I'll sell you a banned console's motherboard than was RROD'ing on me non-stop if you like. I tried the x-clamp fix, and the hybrid fix to no avail. I didn't heat it up or reball the GPU.

PM me if you're interested, if not I'll keep it for spares myself ;)

Advertisement