Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Suggestions

Options
  • 19-10-2010 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey guys

Looking for some suggestions for games that fit the following criteria (if they exist!):
    • Multiplayer - either Online or Locally
    • If locally, ideally not split screen as its usually to the detriment of the quality of the visuals.
    • Strong RPG Elements - either in fantasy of futuristic settings?
    • Ability to play different sort of characters / roles, i.e. maybe a bit like Diablo.
    • Either for PC or consoles
    Basically I'm looking for something to play with my brother, either on or offline. I'm bored either playing FPS's or single player games so something a bit different. The meatier the better, Diablo is the example I keep coming back too, but is there anything else out there at the moment thats similar and allows (at least) two people to play together?

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Check out deathspank. Plays like diablo, co-op and on consoles/PC.

Advertisement