Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League Matchday 3 Thread

• 19-10-2010 5:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭

Chelsea 1-0 up in Moscow thanks to an early Zhirkov screamer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Another free kick for that boy Ronaldo.

2-0! Two goals in a minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Ac Milan unlucky with that second goal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Real Madrid I love you. On fire this season and looking unstoppable. Brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

Ozil really seems to give them something special. I did not think that he would be able to make his way into the team this quickly, and become quite an important player for them straight away.

And he seems to be having a great partnership with C Ronaldo.

• Advertisement

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Chelsea 1-0 up in Moscow thanks to an early Zhirkov screamer.
    screamer is right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Real Madrid I love you. On fire this season and looking unstoppable. Brilliant
    are you joking? I've been hearing they aint so impressive at all?! got pretty lucky with both goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

An early Milan goal could lead to a cracking game! Heres hoping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Diawara.
    GTF in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Suarez playing very well for Ajax. Good game.

• Advertisement

Real should have this one wrapped up, so many great chances. Milan not performed in the second half so far

8-10 wrote: »
    Suarez playing very well for Ajax. Good game.
    2-1 now ooijer sent off , should be good last half hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Real Madrid are just demolishing AC Milan.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Real Madrid are just demolishing AC Milan.

yup, Milan had their patch when seedorf had his chance, other than that all Madrid.

Had forgotten just how annoying Ronaldos antics are......

Another glaring miss from Real

Ibrahimovic with a candidate for worst cross ever! Crossed from the right wing, ballooned it and it dropped in the far corner quadrant, brutal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

2129: GOALFLASH Bayern Munich 3-2 CFR Cluj (Culio)

COOLIO.tif.big.jpg

Things go from bad to worse for Roma. They've lost 3-1 at home to Basel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Archimedes wrote: »
    Things go from bad to worse for Roma. They've lost 3-1 at home to Basel.

And killed my accumulator while they were at it :mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Frisbee wrote: »
    And killed my accumulator while they were at it :mad::mad:

Yep same here! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Just watching the Madrid Milan highlights, the milan players smiling hugging shaking hands with mourinho during and after the game etc... and they lost 2-0. What kind of carry on is that. If i was a Milan fan i'd be livid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,414 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

TV3 seems to have copied Sky with their clueless babe with a clipboard to assist in the coverage.
    Why do broadcasters resort to such bull**** ,one presenter is more than enough .:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Real were very impressive against Milan. Don't see a weak link in that team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Real were very impressive against Milan. Don't see a weak link in that team.
    You may when they play away from home.
    I don't think they're any better than semi0-finalists, at best. A team with a good mobile midfield and top strikers, i.e. Chelsea, Barca, Arsenal or even Spurs would put them to the sword imo.
    They might avoid all of those in the draw though, so who knows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Pre match:
    Housemate: What score do you think it will be
    ME: 2 or 3 nil.
    housemate: wow thats optimistic
    me:no, idiot, real will win 2 or 3 nil. We have are terrible at the back. our fullbacks are bloody uselss. I'll say 2 nil and both of them will be ****e goals.
    housemate:I think it will be closer than that.
    me: you haven't seen Luca Antonini try to run, or tackle, or pass, ever, have you?

If i was a Milan fan i'd be livid.

Why? Has Murinho somehow offended every Milan fan and player in the last 4 hours that I am not aware of?

Seaneh wrote: »
    Why? Has Murinho somehow offended every Milan fan and player in the last 4 hours that I am not aware of?

No nothing to do with Mourinho really more so the Milan players, Ibrahimovich for example looks over during the match and gives his pal Jose a big wave and toothy grin. That's not the type of thing a fan of a losing side wants to see their players do.

No nothing to do with Mourinho really more so the Milan players, Ibrahimovich for example looks over during the match and gives his pal Jose a big wave and toothy grin. That's not the type of thing a fan of a losing side wants to see their players do.

They are very close. They speak on the phone once a week, when he was signing for Milan Ibra asked Jose for advice.
    People not allowed to smile at a friend? Maybe Jose was smiling at him, or said something funny? It's only fu*king football, stop taking it so seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Just watching the Madrid Milan highlights, the milan players smiling hugging shaking hands with mourinho during and after the game etc... and they lost 2-0. What kind of carry on is that. If i was a Milan fan i'd be livid.

Hodgson school of coaching?

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »
    They are very close. They speak on the phone once a week, when he was signing for Milan Ibra asked Jose for advice.
    People not allowed to smile at a friend? Maybe Jose was smiling at him, or said something funny? It's only fu*king football, stop taking it so seriously.

Well it's a serious thing to a lot of people, this is a major game in the champions league and there you have Ibra waving and smiling to his mate on the sidelines like a big fcuking dunce and then going on to lose the game. It's completely unproffesional.

Advertisement