Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports MMA

Options
  • 19-10-2010 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

As some of you may know, Boards.ie has an advertising deal with EA. That includes the EA Sports MMA title which is out in 3 days time on the 22nd. There's a nice big thread running on it here in the MMA forum, I just thought I'd pop into this forum and let people know in case there was any interest :)

I'm afraid it's a bit lacking in the fireballs or flash kick department, but having played the demo (you'll find it in XBL or PSN), it's a pretty decent, if challenging to master game (it's a little strange to me using the right analog stick for controlling striking). I just got my review copy today, so I'm hoping to get stuck in tonight with learning it from the ground up.

Anyway, I realise it's not quite your kinda fighting game per sé, but there's definitely some crossover :)

Thanks for your time folks.

Advertisement