Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get second hand furniture (desk)

Options
  • 19-10-2010 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Anyone know of any place that I could pick up a decent desk second hand? I am after a good solid sturdy desk (not the argos flatpack type) for computer, writing etc

Sligo town / County / Roscommon area

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

dnme wrote: »
    Hi folks

Anyone know of any place that I could pick up a decent desk second hand? I am after a good solid sturdy desk (not the argos flatpack type) for computer, writing etc

Sligo town / County / Roscommon area

Many thanks

have you tried any of the classifieds or free ads paper like the dealer

theres also a furniture warehouse in finisklin on the sea road (side nearest margarets cafe)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There is a second hand furniture shop next to Garys cycles at The Quays. Not sure if they have any desks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

There is a place in Ballymote opposite Tighes pub, Mundys I think is the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

• Advertisement
Advertisement