Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in Barca..!?

• 19-10-2010 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I'm in Barcelona for the week & really want to get a tattoo that I have wanted for a long while. Could anybody suggest a good place to get it done?

Thanks in advance! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Unless its something like a portrait just get it done in Dublin. Artists can be reliabley recommended and any problems with the tattoo fixed without booking a flight. I'm all for going to artists all over the world for the right tattoo but you seem to just want it because you're in Barcelona. I would wait until you get home. If you want to travel to Madrid, Robert Hernandez is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ditzyfitzy

I don't just want to get it done because I'm in Barcelona, my main reason is because my friends are living here & they are the only 2 who will be honest in helping my with position & well basically if it just looks stupid or not! Still looking for a good shop so any help woul be appreciated!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

If youre willing to travel to Estartit(about 50-60km away) I couldnt recommend Nano in Tribal Tattoo enough.

Not sure if hes there in October though as he usually travels back to Argentina for the Winter months.

Advertisement