Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thoughts on this photograph?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

I like it, Whats it for, the focus is good , if the whole leaf was in focus it would stand out and look a bit static, im not a professional though, nice picture all the same.

(i was told its better to have the pic in the post so here ya go)
    131575.JPG

The others in the stream are very good also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

I like the deep,deep black of the background. I think I'd like the leaf more if some part of the face of the leaf.. perhaps a line across it from one of the tips of the leaf to another, was in focus.. but what's in focus is the base of the leaf where the stem meets it.
    The farthest tip of the leaf I think would be really nice too.

I really like the color. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shanona

i actually love it! i really appreciate the overall balance of the leaf in the frame, and l really love the black and orange. i think it's beautiful. good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭La frog fairy

Hey, really cool pic, the only thing i would say is it would of been nice to see the leaf a bit more in the middle, like to see more of the stem..BUT im no professional so please dont mind the comment, it is a great picture regardless...Perfect pic for Hallowen time actually!

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Love it, I like a lot of black in a picture. Great idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I like it too, but there's something ... maybe too much black. I'd rather the leaf was up-turned a little, to see more detail on the face of it. Some veins, texture, for it to fill more of the frame. But I do like the idea.

Advertisement