Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Hit Wonders

Options
  • 19-10-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Not the likes of Chesney Hawkes et al.

I mean songs that totally different to the rest of the music the band would play and become there most well known tracks. I'm sure there is a better way of phrasing that, I'm just tired.

Anyway, Extreme - More Than Words, for example. If you were a fan of soft, slow ballads, you would have been rare surprised to turn up to one of their concerts and find them tearing their guitars apart.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Bog wrote: »
    you would have been rare surprised to turn up to one of their concerts and find them tearing their guitars apart.
    Maybe that's why they're called 'Extreme'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

No Rain by Blind Melon. It's a lot mellower than their other songs (although the lyrics are still kind of depressing if you listen closely).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sharkey 10

Good choice IG i dont really listen to blind melon but love song. Heres anothe rain related song
    This different than a lot of zeppelin songs and one of my favorites behind thank you.

Advertisement