Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking Up L.C Business now with no JC experience?

• 19-10-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, Just like to ask for some advice. Basically,I'm just gone in to 5th year, Im looking to get out of history and switch to business. Reason being, i have failed every essay in history so far miserably. I just dont seem to be able for history at all. Not alone does it bore me, im just lost in the subject!

Would taking up business with no past experience be a wise idea? At the end of the day, im looking to gain points not lose them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sparagon

Well there may be some work involved in catching up however if you work hard I don't see why not

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

Some people take it up in one year while repeating, you will have two so im sure you will be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

It won't be a bit of bother to ya, I didn't do it for JC either and I love it now! There's just loooooooads of learning involved. Then again, it'll probably be a lot less learning than History.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭DavidKelly1

No it wouldn't be too difficult of a jump. A lot of the Junior Cert. Business course is irrelevant in comparison to the Leaving Cert. Don't be fooled there is a lot of learning in Business, and the marking scheme in the past few years has been tedious. Take a look at a book and see what you think. However if you don't like the look of it stay where you are.

Advertisement