Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennells

Options
  • 19-10-2010 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm going on a holiday at christmas and am looking for recomandations for a kennel for my 1 year old Cavalier "Oscar Boo"

Would like a place near Kildare but will travel any where in leinster thats good.

Would like him to be looked after well while I'm away.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

grey abbey kildare village

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

pokertalk wrote: »
    grey abbey kildare village

Any reasons why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Woofys near Clane are supposed to be very good. I know several people who use them and everyone seems to think they are brilliant. My OHs parents bring their dog there and she has a ball. The dogs are walked in fields, have plenty of time outside and the kennels themselves are heated.

www.woofys.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭leelee_m

http://wwww.rivendellkennels.com

They walk the dogs everyday and give each dog one on one attention which is great! Their rates are also really really reasonable!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭teacherspet

why not try home minding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭garbeth

why not try home minding.

would like himn to be home minded in stead of in kennels.

any ideas of a place.

Advertisement