Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cattery in Gorey area

Options
  • 19-10-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

hey guys just wondering if anyone could recommend a good cattery in the Gorey area?? I'm having a party next weekend for Halloween and don't want to frighten my two cats with loud music so I was thinking of sending them off for the night :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

There's onme in Killenagh that we use a few times ayear...Tir na Nog it's called, you can find it on Tinternet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

its a little far away for you but its well worth it!

http://catterycottage.com/

We dropped our fella off for two weeks back in June and when we got back he was like a kid at camp he didnt wanna go home, he didnt know whether to say hello to us show us his new friends or show us around!

I would well recommend!

Martina is lovely and is cat mad! (which I think you want someone who is minding your cats!)

Advertisement