Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

silver membership

• 19-10-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

hello to all

does the silver membership runs out? i had the xbox turned off, for the last 3 months and now lost my name tag and silver membership.

where is the best place to get membership?
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

It doesnt run out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Bi6N

Silver shouldn't have ran out, its free :)

Try recovering your gamertag, if that doesn't work.
    You can make a new free Silver Membership again!

I'd advise upgrading to gold, well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Cobbe354

Nope silver never runs out.

Your best bet is to upgrade to a Gold Membership.

I just renewed my Gold membership about 2 weeks ago with the release of Halo: Reach, and Gamestop were selling 14 month Gold Membership cards (I think it was 14, or maybe 16?) for about €50.

Not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Xbox was off for 3 months ? Not worth paying to upgrade. You should be able to recover the gamer tag by connecting to the internet and using the email and password tied to the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

thank you for the replys.
    turns out that the problem was the eircom modem, was blocking the connection from the xbox.
    recovered the gametag.
    thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Cobbe354 wrote: »
    I just renewed my Gold membership about 2 weeks ago with the release of Halo: Reach, and Gamestop were selling 14 month Gold Membership cards (I think it was 14, or maybe 16?) for about €50.

Not too bad.

You should check out the sticky at the top for 'not too bad' prices:p

Advertisement