Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D1 Ink

Options
  • 19-10-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Anyone ever heard of it / used it?

One of my friends has recommended them, however most people haven't heard of the studio.

http://www.d1inktattoo.com/

Any suggestions / reviews? Or should I just pop across to dragon instead?

Cheers,
    J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

They'll be at the Dublin Convention at the end of the month. Nothing on display on the site would have me tripping over myself to get there. It depends what you're looking for I suppose, from the images on the site it looks like a modern studio and I've not heard anything negative about the studio regarding hygiene etc, its just that in my opinion there are artists of a much higher calibre minutes walk away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lynchy_

Diceicle wrote: »
    They'll be at the Dublin Convention at the end of the month. Nothing on display on the site would have me tripping over myself to get there. It depends what you're looking for I suppose, from the images on the site it looks like a modern studio and I've not heard anything negative about the studio regarding hygiene etc, its just that in my opinion there are artists of a much higher calibre minutes walk away.

Must go along to that convention. Didn't even know there was such a thing.

Complete 'noob' to tattooing to be honest. Have none, but have had one planned for around 4 years now. Think I might just splash the cash and cross the road over to Dragon. Haven't ever heard a bad thing about them.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Why Dragon? Look at some other portfolios. Have a look at Colourworks in Temple Bar, Art Tattoo, Jani in artCore, Justin Russell, Dublin Ink, Pavel in Skin City, Remis, Prime Tattoo, Wildcat. Go to where is most appropriate for your tattoo or risk being disappointed for life.

Advertisement