Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaaaahhh

• 19-10-2010 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Am cracking up, in the same week my relationship ends and I need distraction, my only work colleague is gone on holiday and I am spending every day with three non verbal people (clients) on my own!! Climbing the walls, but reading ah has helped somewhat

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Great stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Rebelheart

Gaaaahhh

Thought this was going to be a GAA thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Am cracking up, in the same week my relationship ends and I need distraction, my only work colleague is gone on holiday and I am spending every day with three non verbal people (clients) on my own!! Climbing the walls, but reading ah has helped somewhat

asl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

i feel your pain, my 2 year relationship just ended yesterday :( I dont know what to do with myself!

AH response: pics of ex or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭nodirectionhome

oops no not GAA was just a cracking up noise :rolleyes: am in maynooth/f/28 been on boards a while but found ah a bit scarey at first so go easy on me not sure I can cut the sarcasm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

take up an instrument and start playing jazz. it's the only way you could end a broken heart without killing yourself.

I know how u feel, I was biting my finger nails today and bit down too far to where it stings!!! You know the feeling! Worst week ever! :mad:

nightmare, never realised how much of my time being in a relationship took, and not in a bad way, but just now I'm totally lost....annoying too when you feel it was all for nothing anyway c'est la vie I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Are you sure those non verbal clients are actually people?

Could your workmate have slyly switched them for waste paper bins before he left as a practical joke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

nightmare, never realised how much of my time being in a relationship took, and not in a bad way, but just now I'm totally lost....annoying too when you feel it was all for nothing anyway c'est la vie I guess

\o/ Sex with strangers FTW.

• Advertisement

Hmmm come to mention it......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

oops no not GAA was just a cracking up noise :rolleyes: am in maynooth/f/28 been on boards a while but found ah a bit scarey at first so go easy on me not sure I can cut the sarcasm!

Aww, she wants us to go easy.....Bring out the gimp. :D

Hmmm come to mention it......

want a bit of sausage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Post pics of yourself...........as myself and my fellow AHers check you out we can then rate you which will either fill you with joy and happiness or you will lock yourself in your room and stuff your face with monster munch and caramel bars

meant come to mention it re possibility of bins.

Bit soon for sex with strangers?!?

too scared of you all to post pic ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

meant come to mention it re possibility of bins.

Bit soon for sex with strangers?!?

it's never too soon! :pac:

too scared of you all to post pic ;)

don't be scared,be horny

Advertisement