Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wasters by shane ross & nick webb

Options
  • 19-10-2010 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

has anyone read this book ? ,ive just got it from the library (in south wales), ive only read 25 pages so far,and im astounded by the findings.
    if you want to see why ireland has gone down the pan read this book, you could not make it up , your comments welcome:o:o:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I have a lot of time for Shane Ross. However, I think that reading the book would only make me more angry. Having said that, it would be handy to help me compose a list of atrocities for when (IF) Fianna Fail come to my door when canvassing for the next election

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Biglad

Nearly finished it, shocking stuff, and they are all at it, FF, a party of wasters, just afraid that when FG takes over nothing much will change as they have been at it before. They will appoint there buddies to all the cushy board positions as soon as they get the chance. Social partnership based economy has us on our knees. This country needs a new party with no "family politics" history. I can't wait for the canvassers to come to my door, no matter what party...

Advertisement