Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SATAN!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭policarp

Kasabian wrote: »
    I have sprinkled holy water all over this thread.

God forgive ye all.

Not enough.
    An exorcism is called for...

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ValJester

I've never grasped the point of practising Satanism, given it's a religion of no rituals or practices, making it a religion of no religion. At least it's less hard work than atheism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I was in a newsagent in Galway today and they had some cheap children's Hallowe'en costumes on a shelf. One was Lucifer. Not just a devil costume. Lucifer. I'd never seen something so epic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

ValJester wrote: »
    I've never grasped the point of practising Satanism, given it's a religion of no rituals or practices, making it a religion of no religion. At least it's less hard work than atheism.

I prefer Satanists to Atheists, they are not as smug.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ValJester

Kasabian wrote: »
    I prefer Satanists to Atheists, they are not as smug.

Yeah.For all his flaws Alastair Crowley didn't feel the need to bombard booksellers and Channel 4 with rants in which he took things out of context to suit his own dogmatic arguments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

ValJester wrote: »
    Yeah.For all his flaws Alastair Crowley didn't feel the need to bombard booksellers and Channel 4 with rants in which he took things out of context to suit his own dogmatic arguments.

Channel 4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JohnnyBoy626

I came across an old posting of yours about Satan. I would love to chat to someone who loves Satan as much as I do

• Registered Users Posts: 7,574 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I came across an old posting of yours about Satan. I would love to chat to someone who loves Satan as much as I do
    Do you have a Fu Manchu?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JohnnyBoy626

Would love to make contact with some who devotes all their time to Lucifer

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

A chap i know used to be fond of a drink and a bit of drugs, he seen the devil behind the sofa one night and has'nt touched anything for at least 30 years, and goes to mass every day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,574 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,200 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'm more of a cthulhu man meself

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Grayson wrote: »
    I'm more of a cthulhu man meself

Fhtagn to that

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Zombie thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement