Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thatcher in hospital

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

I always have this song on standby.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

policarp wrote: »
    ...Even so, someone should bring her a bottle of Lucosade...

Or perhaps an elephant sized enema.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

the oirish daily mail!!

And the Indo & Sindo. :rolleyes:

Irish Times as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Whoever said After Hours is full of doom and gloom :D:D:D

Thread Moved to >>> Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Dudess wrote: »
    I absolutely detest the woman - most of all for her friendship with that monster Pinochet - but this celebration when she dies lark... bit 14-year-old isn't it?.

Shut up Thatchers pet!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

If she dies, you'll all be ashamed of yourselves for the disgraceful nature of your posts in this thread.

The poor woman is at death's door & all people can do is make snide comments.

This is a new low for After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Why is she hated by Irish people so much? I can understand to a certain extent for the way in which republican prisoners were treated and the way she treated the working class in the UK but it almost seems that she is villified more here than other people who might rightly deserve it more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

If she dies, you'll all be ashamed of yourselves for the disgraceful nature of your posts in this thread.

Hahahahahahaha good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I remember her 'there is no such thing as society ' quote . Fook me she wasn't meaning it to be interpreted this way ( I dont think ) :pac: but if ever a quote suited these times it would be that one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I know I'm not British, but this is a damn good song! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Had me goin there til i saw who posted it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I absolutely detest the woman - most of all for her friendship with that monster Pinochet - but this celebration when she dies lark... bit 14-year-old isn't it? There's gonna be major canonisation of her when she dies anyway, so it won't be that great for those who plan to celebrate. And, what's so brilliant about her dying? The world will remain as it was - it won't change what she did.

Really don't know why you bothered in this thread tbh. Do you want me to call you a pinko or shall I leave it to someone who'll get some pleasure out of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

amacachi wrote: »
    Really don't know why you bothered in this thread tbh. Do you want me to call you a pinko or shall I leave it to someone who'll get some pleasure out of it?
    I've been drinking, so I'll pass. Don't want to get banned again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Agreed! Atleast there is still a sensible person around these days! Ya all should be ashamed of yeself Snobby and disgraceful comments :mad: A New low for such a low ranked forum anyway :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

RobitTV wrote: »
    Agreed! Atleast there is still a sensible person around these days! Ya all should be ashamed of yeself Snobby and disgraceful comments :mad: A New low for such a low ranked forum anyway
    I love your posts. Genuinely.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

She'll never die, will she?

Bloody witch, can we burn her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

amacachi wrote: »
    Wtf?

Wtf?

I don't know why you bothered with that post. I more or less agree with you (I'm expecting some of the thanks I got to disappear :pac:) but the reaction to your post by most should be obvious in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm really sorry. :o

Yeah, it was the thanks that had me thinking "wtf?" even more. :)

People I wouldn't have expected it from - like the several duped people who thanked that troll's atheism thread opening post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Seriously, do you really think anyone will be ashamed of themselves for anything posted?.. Personally I hope she die's in agony and I couldn't give a flying bollox if that opinion offends anyone or not.

Your a good guy, and I get a kick out of your posts but let us fvcking hell rejoice at her passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, people often don't get which side of an argument or what my actual viewpoint is when I don't use at least one smilie. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Seriously, do you really think anyone will be ashamed of themselves for anything posted?.. Personally I hope she die's in agony and I couldn't give a flying bollox if that opinion offends anyone or not.

Your a good guy, and I get a kick out of your posts but let us fvcking hell rejoice at her passing.

*taps hard on Kaiya Most Canoe's sarcasm detector*

"Sorry - it appears to be broken"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

People I wouldn't have expected it from - like the several duped people who thanked that troll's atheism thread.

Ahh Dudess ....least when I get it wrong I sort it by pm

followed up by late thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

*taps hard on Makikomi's sarcasm detector*

"Sorry - it appears to be broken"

:D

Pour me another vodka and shut up!...

Sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

What's the difference between Maggie Thatcher and Tom Bosley?...

... a couple of days hopefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

pebbles21 wrote: »
    Could do with a bitch like her now tbh

you horny little devil you

• Advertisement

Spacedog wrote: »
    What's the difference between Maggie Thatcher and Tom Bosley?...

... a couple of days hopefully!

What did he do to deserve to go to hell? Or is Thatcher going to heaven?

Advertisement