Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building lit at night in Kilmac

Options
  • 20-10-2010 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

To settle an argument I'm wondering if people from kilmac can let me know what the big building in kilmac is that's lit up at night. You see it on the N25 when driving from Dungarvan to Waterford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Must be the railway viaduct you on bout, there was lights installed recently to lit it up at night

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

No not that one. On the hill, you can't miss it coming from dungarvan. Been lit for years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Sorry i know wat you on bout now, thats the Workhouse you see lit up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

the kilmacthomas centre

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Kilmacthomas Business Centre
    Union Rd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

I'm led to believe it Flahavans the OP is on about :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

cococoady wrote: »
    Kilmacthomas Business Centre
    Union Rd

This is it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

^^ Sure is and confirmed by relatives yesterday who live in Kilmac.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Junior

You could have just asked me on twitter ! It's the old workhouse, Niall Barry has some commercial units over there.

Advertisement