Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

violent scenes follow St Patricks Athletic v Shamrock Rovers

• 20-10-2010 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

did you go to the game? Seems to be a big stir over what happened, with some people saying it all erupted when one teenage St Pat's fan ran onto the pitch and it was absolute chaos, typical Dublin? Thought we had gotten over the stage of violence over football,, if this is in the wrong place sorry mods :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

About what one expects of Dublin teams frankly

/runs and hides knowing this will get locked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Usual Irish thing of too much drink fueling complete idiots with nothing better to do with their time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,968 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Well at least the ref wasn't kidnapped as per usual in bogball club games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

mike65 wrote: »
    About what one expects of Dublin teams frankly

/runs and hides knowing this will get locked.

It kinda is though, when some dublin teams travel they send their own security who know who they are to stop going in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Typical gobsh1te, not typical Dub.

And yep, there is a difference! :p

and ibtl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

a lot of people rang into the, dare I say it, fm104 phone show going crazy over what happened too, I missed it but a few of my friends have been saying that it was like, leave the pitch get straight on the phone and continue the fight over the phone like little phone hard men

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I dont give a **** really, move to the Dublin forum, we have better things to talk about than some skangers from the pale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,968 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I dont give a **** really, move to the Dublin forum, we have better things to talk about than some skangers from the pale.

Admit it.

You don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Their balls probably havent dropped yet.

I bet its blown out of proportion completely

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

In fairness if it happened in England it would be big news here ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

At least there wasn't a kangaroo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

orourkeda wrote: »
    Their balls probably havent dropped yet.

I bet its blown out of proportion completely

There is a lot of pictures already on the net from it, And it doesn't look blown out of proportion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I saw on the news some fcukin plonker run at the fans, who were still in the stands, with an umbrella. Then just stopped and shook it at them..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The soccer forum is for discussion of all things football.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement