Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girls secondary school

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

:eek:
    Jaysus, I went to school and did my LC in the early nineties at the Pres and yes tbh I am offended but since I'm not a "knacker" I will accept your apology!!!
    One of my former classmates is now a Professor of Archaelogy in NUIG, another is lecturing in the Arts dept of NUIG, others completed law degrees whilst another is now employed in the Chemistry Dept in NUIG................Never saw bullying in the Pres during my time there cos us "knackers" had enough moral fibre not to pick on those less fortunate than us. I don't imagine we would have been quite so fortunate if we had been attending one of the "posher" schools:cool:

Must have been back in the day when my wife was teaching there...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

galwayrush wrote: »
    Must have been back in the day when my wife was teaching there...;)

PM a surname and I will let ya know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

My Mom and aunt went to the Presentation and they're doctors. It's very narrowminded to say everyone is knackery cos they go a particular school, I couldn't imagine anyone I know who went there saying that about any other school to be honest.
    Knackery as in from a travelling community or knackery as in not born with a silver spoon in their mouths I wonder? My mother and aunt are neither travellers nor from very uppity backgrounds, they're grafters.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement