Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone else feel he same

Options
  • 20-10-2010 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

may i ask a stupid question and ask why you wont have rats when you have mice!!? i really need help! ok so to cut a long story short ive been living with my boyfriend of 4 years now! we have been living n a 4 bedroom house the last
    2 and a half years only to notice we were sharing with 2 mice, now heres the problem..im terified of mice/rats its a phobia.. frown.gif i cant stay here, i really cant. i cant sleep eat or do anything! im even afraid to sit! i am going insane really i am! im walking 24/7, im vomiting with worry,, this doesnt feel like my home anymore, i cant be here,im not comfortable.
    i need to get out of here right now but my boyfriend said im over reacting and dat hes not going to move house! what should i do.i dont want to lose him but i cant stay here!!does anyone else feel like this around them or a place they have been?confused.gifeek.giffrown.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, I honestly can't say I have ever felt that way.

However, I would like to point out that this forum is for help with the site itself, not vermin and boyfriends (or vermin boyfriends, for that matter).

You could try talking about it in the Phobias forum over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 taraspink

well your a helpful boy arent you !!!get over youself!! dont know how to use this ****e!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Tara,
    You've been here since June.
    Take the time to look around this site and see how it works.
    All forums can be viewed from the drop down menus at the top of the page. Each with Charters explaining what the particular forum is for.

Advertisement