Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Muppet Released a Kangaroo in Dublin Nite club

Options
  • 20-10-2010 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭

Heard about this on Tubridy on 2fm last night, just seen it on Ten news what a muppet. Apparently someone fed it Ecstasy and other reports the poor thing died.

RTE Nine News Ireland kangaroo or wallaby released onto the dance floor of a hotel in Dublin . An incident in which an animal, believed to be a kangaroo or wallaby, was released onto the dance floor of a hotel in Dublin on Saturday night is being investigated by gardaí.

Any information contact

Station:Ronanstown

Division:Dublin Metropolitan Region

Ronanstown is in the DMR Western Division and in Lucan District.

Ronanstown Garda Station,
    St. Ronans Avenue
    Clondalkin,
    Dublin 22.

The shame of it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭CatchLight

That is appalling. Seriously though, where in Ireland does someone get a Kangaroo??

When I first arrived in Perth there was a report on the news of schoolkids beating a kangaroo to death in a playground here. But this takes the biscuit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

How the hell did someone get a Wallaby into the Clarion Nightclub?

This is truly ****ing appaling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Jaysus, I'll bet it was the same types who come over here for a year in Bondi and never see a real one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

.............. Kangaroo....or....Wallaby
    kangaroowallaby-revised.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭WopTittyPop

It's disgraceful and disgusting behaviour like this that gives me a boiling hatred towards a high percentage of Dublin's young generation. One of the reasons I got the f*ck out of Ireland!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Trust me when I say the vast majority of Irish people, regardless of their present location, are completely discussed by this...let us hope the culprits are brought to justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Much amusement when some do gooder Australian national offers 10K to help track down the killer of poor ol' skippy. This is Aussie nationalism at its lamest. Good lord would that be the very same creature you see lying dead, or hopping pathetically, as nonchalant drivers whizz by in their 4WD's on any given day in Australia .. you know the ones your typical bevan likes to chase in his ute and shoot for fun after a crate of Bundy and Cokes with his mates :cool:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/organisation-offers-reward-for-information-about-kangaroo-incident-in-nightclub-478664.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Kangaroos dying in Dublin nite clubs .....Ja-zus :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

are we sure this poor creature is dead, i hope not, i do hope these vile cruel people are caught and brought to justice,
    just this evening i see a headline in a newspaper saying, that there is an australian living here in ireland who is, putting a reward of ten thousand euro for information leading to the arrest of the monsters responsible for this cruelty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

goat2 wrote: »
    ..just this evening i see a headline in a newspaper saying, that there is an australian living here in ireland who is, putting a reward of ten thousand euro for information leading to the arrest of the monsters responsible for this cruelty
    Was the poor little joey old enough to hold an Australian passport?

Surely its a f/kin joke unless I am mistaken..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Well From what I gather the Wallaby is fine.

Some bloke called Mick something paid a circus owner 250 Euro for a monkey , the slaphead brought a wallaby instead.

After the video footage, the Wallaby was returned to the circus.

They however are all lowlife knackers Akin to the Bundy Bogans mentioned above.

dSTAR wrote: »
    Was the poor little joey old enough to hold an Australian passport?

Surely its a f/kin joke unless I am mistaken..
    i do wish it was all a joke, it is cruelty, and yes someone is putting up a reward, hope this will help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Zambia232 wrote: »
    They however are all lowlife knackers Akin to the Bundy Bogans mentioned above.

Knackers, Scummers, Bogans, Trailer/Housing Estate Trash. unfortunately they are every where you go, sort of like a cockroach but less clean and not as welcome...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Why did they blur out their faces? The scum should be shamed every day of their lives for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

That kangaroo showed up on a beach in Wexford. A little worse for the wear, but alive, thank God.

drunkkangaroo.jpg

*stolen from you laugh you lose

• Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Jaysus, I'll bet it was the same types who come over here for a year in Bondi and never see a real one :(
    Actually, based on the area, its most like the people who don't bother or can't go travelling and stay at home cos the dole is free money after all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Mellor wrote: »
    or can't go travelling and stay at home

They could do what some suggest on here. Lie on their Visa:D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Hmm, time to make a few phone calls and find out where that horrible cnut lives.

I find it rediculous that RTE are blurring the faces, look at the cases in England where CCTV caught owners disposing of their animals.

That guy DOES NOT deserve to be anonymous. Names should be released.

Unless they have? In which case I would pay him a visit.

there were alot at that party, and these people know what happened, how is it that no one has seen it as cruel at that venue, they should give up the names of those involved

• Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Hmm, time to make a few phone calls and find out where that horrible cnut lives.

I find it rediculous that RTE are blurring the faces, look at the cases in England where CCTV caught owners disposing of their animals.

That guy DOES NOT deserve to be anonymous. Names should be released.

Unless they have? In which case I would pay him a visit.
    I'm sure the guards know who they are.
    But there was also innocent people there, just at a party. What if RTE shows their faces, then they start getting blamed in the street, hassled etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement