Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any sites offering deals on photo books (Where I create the book)?

• 20-10-2010 8:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking to male a photo book with pics I tool at cousins wedding. Wondering if any sites are offering discounts at the moment?
    Cheers,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Graphistudio are doing a discount at present. They are phasing it in - you've missed the 30% discount, the 20% is running at present but ending shortly and then a 10% discount becomes available. They are high end albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 pimark

Try mbphotobooks.com also. I've seen their range of photo books and they're
    very good quality also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    Graphistudio are doing a discount at present. They are phasing it in - you've missed the 30% discount, the 20% is running at present but ending shortly and then a 10% discount becomes available. They are high end albums.

Thank; I'll have a look. To be honest I'm looking for a more 'economical' option. We've already given our present. This is as much for me to finally put together an album and see how it looks in a book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Sign up to the Photobox.ie mailing list and wait. :) They do a new special offer every month or so. I've seen 2 for 1 photo books in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭trican

Blurb have a 25% discount at the moment on books created with their new "bookify" webapp thingy, not sure about the specifics but got an email about it this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭hoganpoly

oshead wrote: »
    Sign up to the Photobox.ie mailing list and wait. :) They do a new special offer every month or so. I've seen 2 for 1 photo books in the past.
    I got a couple of photobooks done with photobox.ie ,quality was excellent but took 3 weeks to arrive from placement of order, as an alternative try fujipix.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

hoganpoly wrote: »
    I got a couple of photobooks done with photobox.ie ,quality was excellent but took 3 weeks to arrive from placement of order, as an alternative try fujipix.ie

I wouldn't bother with Fujipix personally, we do them in work and the quality isn't on par with even the likes of blurb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

hoganpoly wrote: »

+1 to that. Got two for one photobooks from photobox.ie recently for €65 for both (A4 size - delivered). There were terrible problems when first ordering as the offer code didn't work. But after some heavy mailing it was sorted.

Included premium paper and protective cover. very pleased with the quality.

Got an A3 one from Photobox a few months ago and was quite pleased with it.

They're not doing any Photobook-specific offers at the moment though. They usually pop up a 2 for 1 every couple of months though. Think it last ran in July, so don't know if it's gonna appear again prior to Christmas (though I think it did last year).

On their website they have a page for all offers currently running;

http://www.photobox.ie/content/latest-promotions

And on Facebook if you friend them you get status updates from them, where they sometimes stick up special offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I'm going with Blurb. Have bol almost finished and they have a 25% discount at the moment.
    I'll post a link to the book when it's finished.
    Thanks fo the replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement