Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farewell Charlesland

Options
  • 20-10-2010 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Off to the west for the winter. Big thanks to all who used me while cabbing, especially Mike and the mods for putting up my number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

ciaran67 wrote: »
    Off to the west for the winter. Big thanks to all who used me while cabbing, especially Mike and the mods for putting up my number.

Best of luck in Trono, eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Hey Ciaran,

Best of luck mate! l'll always be your first ....

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

will you be cabbing in toronto. Might be there next year and i need a lift!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Thanks for doing the extra short runs from Charlesland into Greystones for me every week!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Have you gone already?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Have you gone already?

Yes ive gone. V funny your comment earlier. Tks all.

Didnt realise that was u Del. Dr Ro - i will never sit in the driving seat of a cab again mate :)

Im actually in N. Mayo for the winter doing up an empty family house and getting my head round web development. I was back in London recently on a course. My wife is offering an online editorial/proofreading/copywriting service. We didnt want to arrive in Canada in October, brrrrr.

Man its quiet in the Mayo section of boards.ie!

Advertisement