Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Must...buy...helmet...cam.

• 20-10-2010 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Just so I can report mofos that almost kill me. Or do kill me. Either way.

Special needs minibus on a shared bus/cycle lane. Im talking to you.

Oh man, first experience of true cycle rage. He almost drove me into the kerb while leaning on the horn. Forcing me to brake heavily on an icy morning brings on the anger alright.

Urge to kill ... fading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Karagesh

I have one of these. Its easy to use and for what it does it is very cheap. All it needs is a micro SD card.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055935996

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

The resolution is brilliant on that for such a tiny device.
    But I am more hoping for something visible to drivers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Times are hard, he was probably trying to drum up new business with a nice spinal and or brain injury, your selfishness in not co-operating with this show of initiative is symptomatic of the nay saying and selfishness that is crippling this country!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Karagesh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Karagesh wrote: »
    I have one of these. Its easy to use and for what it does it is very cheap. All it needs is a micro SD card.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055935996

Yet another display of penny pinching that is wrecking our great economy, be a true economic patriot and buy one in Peats for €69 instead of engaging in the economic treason that is buying on ebay for €8.99 or even better go to that shop near the Ilac centre that was selling them for approx €200, remember kids 5 times the price is 5 times the patriotism!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

fenris wrote: »
    Yet another display of penny pinching that is wrecking our great economy, be a true economic patriot and buy one in Peats for €69 instead of engaging in the economic treason that is buying on ebay for €8.99 or even better go to that shop near the Ilac centre that was selling them for approx €200, remember kids 5 times the price is 5 times the patriotism!

Yeah.. spend more here - that way we pay mor elocal tax and we can really improve the country!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

Jumpy wrote: »
    Just so I can report mofos that almost kill me. Or do kill me. Either way.

Oh man, first experience of true cycle rage. He almost drove me into the kerb while leaning on the horn. Forcing me to brake heavily on an icy morning brings on the anger alright.

Where was this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭GSF

Some of these guys are maniacs. Its rather ironic that they are employed to assist the handicapped but seem to be trying to add people to that list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

daragh_ wrote: »
    Where was this?

Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

Limerick.

Similar thing happened to me but in Dublin.

hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭GSF

daragh_ wrote: »
    Similar thing happened to me but in Dublin.

hmmmm

its a pretty regular ocurrance on the North Quays in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

I'd be in the Garda station all day if I was reporting everyone.

Does everybody here report incidents to the Gardaí?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭droidus

Members of the public can report traffic-related incidents using the Traffic Watch lo-call number 1890 205 805

http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=111

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭poochiem

well I went through the Traffic Watch rigmarole before (some previous thread) when a fella threatened to run over me and then gave me a dangerous drive-by. They never got back to me, having told me that Kevin St would be in contact (I live around the corner). :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭inkedpt

Must be some sort of secret brotherhood :s A similar incident happened to me on Ballyfermot rd with a white Mercedes bus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭ollaetta

There's also a loon on the Terenure/Harolds Cross route some mornings. Drives one of those ambulance mini buses like he's doing Forumula 1.

Advertisement