Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

changing registration on second hand slim

• 20-10-2010 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've lined up a second hand slim to replace my rrod 4 yr old machine but the seller has already registered it with xbox. Can this be changed by calling MS? Will also need a transfer cable if anyone has one for sale?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

sweetie wrote: »
    Hi, I've lined up a second hand slim to replace my rrod 4 yr old machine but the seller has already registered it with xbox. Can this be changed by calling MS? Will also need a transfer cable if anyone has one for sale?

Get the seller to register it in your name. One phonecall to xbox support will sort it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Cheevo Hunter

Get the seller to register it in your name. One phonecall to xbox support will sort it out

As Moose said,just give MS a call and they should be able to do it over the phone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Either get the seller to register it in your name, or know the sellers name and address that they used to register the console.

I re-registered a second hand console with just the name before when I rang MS

Advertisement