Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[BPB] Boards Photobook 2010 Pricing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

How can the general public get copies?

Just send me on the money if you want the cheaper option for the book launch. Once the first bulk order is finished with, the price increases and the book will have to be ordered directly from the printers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

Does the printing company have a website?

These are the guys and gals http://www.shakespearephotobooks.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

Sent payment for 2 copies to Kensutz :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Payment sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

could I get the paypal address please as it would be much handier to pay that way.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

Payment Sent, Thanks Ken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Payment sent by paypal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Payment sent.....Just to say another big thanks to everyone organising the book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭trican

also payment sent - and a huge thanks to those involved in organising the book

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Payment sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 thelastdj

I too have sent payment...thnks all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭bravo

Thanks Ken, Paypal payment sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Edser

Didn't get PayPal details? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

kensutz wrote: »
    Everyone in this thread has been contacted about the Paypal details. I'm going to close the PayPal option now because I'm going to buy something camera related on Ebay

Ken, I never got the PM about the PayPal details even though I asked about it yesterday before the window closed, can you send it on please - cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

Payment sent.... thanks for all the organising !

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Pivot_Al

Payment sent- Thanks for the hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mushypea007

payment sent:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I have to wait another day to send the paypal payment as I had to add a new card and they now verify it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

gandalf wrote: »
    I have to wait another day to send the paypal payment as I had to add a new card and they now verify it :(

Send me a PM if it doesn't work out and we'll arrange something else!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I think i'm gonna drop into georges arcade with it, my paypal is playing silly buggers... just waiting to hear from a friend if she wants copies, but i will pay by the 29th, that's the date, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Having problems with paypal myself, will Humberklog be at his stall tomorrow? Going to be heading into town anyway, can just leave it with him.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Finally payment sent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Cabaal wrote: »
    Finally payment sent!

Me too, sorry about the delay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

Having problems with paypal myself, will Humberklog be at his stall tomorrow? Going to be heading into town anyway, can just leave it with him.

He won't be there tomorrow.

He won't be there tomorrow.

Sh1te, any idea's anybody?

I *think* you can leave the sealed enveloppe with your name on it with the other guy who runs the gallery is what Humber said earlier on thread. Though I could understand if you were prefer to wait until he's there himself.

I'll probably do that so, i'll bring the camera along to get photographic evidence. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭WAPAIC

Payment sent, apologies for the delay, one of those weeks. I'll miss the launch:(

Again, thanks to everyone involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

I asked before could I get the paypal address as I only saw it this thread after you (kensutz) had said that option was closed and I dont check this subforum often so I didnt see this thread till it was too late.

Could I please get the paypal address as I dont think I will be near dublin before sunday and I definitely dont want to miss the payment :S

or if I could send humberklog the money through paypal that would be great also.

sorry for any hassle :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Money sent by paypal Ken, cheers again for setting this up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Money sent (via Paypal)

PS. Great work being done by our volunteers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Payment sent there now too through paypall, thanks for setting this up for us all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

Just dropped my money into the Gallery there now. The other guy working there took it in on Neils behalf.

Can somebody send me the paypal address please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

i have had a hectic week and have not been able to send off the cheque..can someone give me paypal details and I will pay that way please ? thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Money sent few days ago, I hope it arrived.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Can someone pm me the paypal details? Will get this sorted asap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Jim wrote: »

Me too, didn't get a chance to get in to humberklog unfortunately :(

• Advertisement

Payment sent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

@bohsfan Did you have it in an envelope and clearly marked?

So I think I've got bohsfan's, xia's and mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Hey guys, I know today is the deadline, I'm anxious to get my payment sent! Could I please get the Paypal Details?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭DutchGuy

I'll drop by Humberklog's gallery today to drop off the money. Sorry to leave it till the last day, just back from holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SinisterDexter

Jim wrote: »

Me three!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭stabo

Left mine into Humberklogs gallery today.

• Advertisement

Only back from a few days away spending your money and will get in touch with people still looking for the PayPal option. My internet connection was being a pain in the ass before I left so I could blame that for some PM's not arriving to people. Basically the info is my username @ eircom.net and send the money as a gift and your username in the info section. Simples ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Cheers, sent mine via paypal earlier.

:D

Collected Part I of the people that payed Humber (xia - stabo - bohsfan). Will collect the latter payments later too.

For those who haven't payed yet - please do so asap so we can get the book to the printers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

i wont get a cheque to you on time snarah,, would appreciate paypal details please.. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

^^^here
    rainyrun wrote: »
    i wont get a cheque to you on time snarah,, would appreciate paypal details please.. thanks
    kensutz wrote: »
    Only back from a few days away spending your money and will get in touch with people still looking for the PayPal option. My internet connection was being a pain in the ass before I left so I could blame that for some PM's not arriving to people. Basically the info is my username @ eircom.net and send the money as a gift and your username in the info section. Simples ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement