Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[BPB] Boards Photobook 2010 Pricing

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

payed via paypal, forgot to add username on second attempt so I PM'd Kensutz stating my details.
    Thanks to Kensutz for the paypal details and all the effort that the designers and organisers have put into this.
    I cant wait to see the end result!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Paid via Paypal finally. Apologies for the delay. Its for a quantity of two books.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Ive also paid via paypal for my copy. thanks a million all :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

No more PayPal payments to be made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Only seen thread now, will drop money into Humber tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Only seen thread now, will drop money into Humber tomorrow.
    AR is going to drop money in for me tomorrow as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭DougL

Sorry guys, I totally missed this thread and the deadline. I'll try and get over to the gallery tomorrow if Humberklog is around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Ok - I have payment from 18 people and expecting another 6 paid to Humber. Me and Ken are meeting tomorrow to double check the list so if you haven't paid yet, expect some spanking from me tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

sNarah wrote:
    so if you haven't paid yet, expect some spanking from me tomorrow!

If only I'd known, I'd never have sorted out my paypal... ;)

Thanks a mil for all the hard work guys, it's fab! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

sNarah wrote: »
    Ok - I have payment from 18 people and expecting another 6 paid to Humber. Me and Ken are meeting tomorrow to double check the list so if you haven't paid yet, expect some spanking from me tomorrow!

5141403388_6ca36b5749_o.jpg
    spanking by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 slkav

I completely missed this guys.. Just checked and no emails or notifications about payment. Very odd. Can i arrange payment now? Paypal or other?

No, that's correct Slkav, everything is arranged through the 3 threads here, sorry, we should have made that clearer.

Am going to PM everyone who hasn't paid yet today (crappy internet allowing that is....)

Anyhoo - Just send you a DM on Twitter, or paypal details as following
    Originally Posted by kensutz viewpost.gif
    Only back from a few days away spending your money and will get in touch with people still looking for the PayPal option. My internet connection was being a pain in the ass before I left so I could blame that for some PM's not arriving to people. Basically the info is my username @ eircom.net and send the money as a gift and your username in the info section. Simples wink.gif

Well, can I just say, you are all very good! Pet yourselves on the shoulder there!

Only missing 8 payments - so thanks a mill to all of you for making our lives so much easier!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Well, can I just say, you are all very good! Pet yourselves on the shoulder there!

Only missing 8 payments - so thanks a mill to all of you for making our lives so much easier!!!!

Still 8 too much though ;)

xia wrote: »
    Still 8 too much though ;)

Ah true, but initially I thought we were missing about 20 or so!
    Off to annoy a few people now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Ah true, but initially I thought we were missing about 20 or so!
    Off to annoy a few people now :o

Well, then of course it's a good result. Enjoy annoying those 8 :cool:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sent! :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Last couple of hours to pay for anyone else. If you're not in and want to order one, it's €30.34 Otherwise it's going to be €42.35 for each individual book thereafter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

Put in money to Humberklog for a 2nd book. Gave sNarah the cash for the first. :)

Thanks for all the work guys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Payment sent via Paypal to Ken. Thanks to sNarah also! <3:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Awaiting the snow to clear to meet up and pay for mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Hopefully there aren't too many people who haven't paid up yet, leaving the organising team/SSF to carry the costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭nonsequitir

Thankfully, the snow and ice didn't appear to delay my payment through PayPal. Superb book, congrats to Snarah and Ken for organizing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Is this only available only to people to paid upfront ? i missed this thread. Looking for the soft cover book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

samhail wrote: »
    Is this only available only to people to paid upfront ? i missed this thread. Looking for the soft cover book.

See the future orders thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056106540

Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement