Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good halloween event for young kids?

Options
  • 20-10-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Does anyone know if there is organised fireworks/bonfire or other halloween activiies in greystones/delgany/charlesland? Just realised that we cant buy fireworks here (i would have brought them back with me from the UK if i'd known!) so my plans to arrange one myself for the kids in the area are out the window :(

If anyone knows of something going on at halloween and suitable for toddlers and young children I'd love to hear about it

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ryecatcher

It's not local, but Marlay Park are having a Hallowe'en walk and fireworks this Sunday evening from 5-8. Fireworks are at 7. http://www.dlrevents.ie/samhain_10.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Childrens Halloween Party in new coffee shop 'Pebbles' in Blacklion on Sat 30th 12 - 4
    fancy dress, prizes etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Also there is some good things going on in Festina Lente in Bray - can be checked out here http://www.festinalente.ie/index.php/2010/08/707

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 yannchef

i heard about the party in pebbles, there's supposed to be a marquee outside and best fancy dress prizes, going to bring my little one, she's two and loves meg and mog and all things witchey

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

Kilruddery Gardens are open tomorrow from 3-8.

If it is anything like the themed summer time activities (Teddy Bears' Picnic, Fairytale Day), it will be fun for the kids.
    Coffee shop will be open too, which sounds civilized to me :)

The 'Family ticket' is 20 euro, which I think is reasonable enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Moobui

The Kilruddery event has been cancelled because of the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

Thanks for that Moobui, just saw that on the website.

That's the Irish weather for you!

Advertisement