Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inter V Spurs Setanta Ireland and UTV K.O 7:45

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Rafa cracking up:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

As an Inter supporter I'm glad to see this. But I am also expecting Benitez to ruin the team at some point....:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

5-2.

I think I speak for every Spurs fan in the world when I say - 5-2 - yes please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

7-0 (Inter will take it easy 2nd half)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

As an Inter supporter I'm glad to see this. But I am also expecting Benitez to ruin the team at some point....:(

Rafa can do no wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

That_Guy wrote: »
    *stares at comment*

*stares at scoreline*

:confused::confused::confused:

:pac:

Internet humor, got to love it.

This could end 7-2 spurs look that poor. What the record for champs league? Liverpools 8 againest besiktas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

Delighted to see Rafa's Inter thrashing Spurs after Redknapp's ignorant comments on the Liverpool ownership situation in that shameful scummy S*n rag.

Just don't break our record 8-0 Champions League victory!

Internet humor, got to love it.

I'm a roight fackin' barrel of larfs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

This is a massacre :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I really dont think it's to do with being overawed it's more to do with our static centre backs and lack of pressing

Getting in way too easily. How is Jenas still playing with Spurs. He's muck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Can somebody post up a stream address for this match? I know there's been one posted up already but cant be arsed going back to find it.

thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Delighted to see Rafa's Inter thrashing Spurs after Redknapp's ignorant comments on the Liverpool ownership situation in that shameful scummy S*n rag.

A Severe Case Of + 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Coutinho looks to have the making of a very good player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

This Coutinho chap looks handy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ohhh Maicon. Great game for the neutral to watch. Not for Tottenham fans though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Nice work from Cudicini.
    Awful defending from Spurs.

That move deserved a goal. Lovely intricate stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Nice to see William Gallas doing well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

grenache wrote: »
    Can somebody post up a stream address for this match? I know there's been one posted up already but cant be arsed going back to find it.

thanks
    Take your pick
    http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=90629&part=sports

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Spurs look like they are down to 8 men the way they are playing.

Coutinho is taking the piss out of spurs on his own!!

Coutinho is a great little player.

Sign him up Fergie.....

and sell him off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You know the tune that plays before they make an announcement? That always makes me sad :(

Because it reminds me of Spanish/Italian airport announcements!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Very little added on there considering the time it took for the keeper sub??

Must have been 3 or 4 mins waiting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

I'm a roight fackin' barrel of larfs.

I take it all back, you become a really bad team overnight :pac:

But I agree with everdead.ie, back four are not at the races, it has just all gone pete tong.

Good teams have bad results.....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

A stream? anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Anyones guess as to what the final embarassing scoreline will be,
    champions lge you're having a laf!!

4 points from 3 games, our defeat coming away against the Champions of Europe. I'll take that tbh.

Intet to win 7-0 is 12/1 at the moment lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

The greatest feat so far tonight is Pat's co-commentator not pissing himself with laughter whenever the 'dapper waistcoated' individual talks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Coutinho is a great little player.

Sign him up Fergie.....

and sell him off.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Are Rafa and Inter done?

(Thrashing Spuds)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Some lovely one-two stuff, acres of space to do it in. If Inter put their foot down 10-0 wouldn't be outlandish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Coutinho won't be going anywhere, Benitez was asked a couple weeks ago when they were linked with Kaka was it true and he said there is no need for Kaka as they have Coutinho, he's played a lot for Inter this season too.

Brilliant little player to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Just turned this on.....as Arry would say "Fackin 'ewwlllll!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Wow the bitterness is strong with this thread.

A goal after 60 seconds followed by a penalty and down to 10 men after 7 minutes is a pity. Could have been a great contest barring the crap start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Just turned this on.....as Arry would say "Fackin 'ewwlllll!!"

Im a fackin' fuutball mangerrr....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

mike65 wrote: »
    Some lovely one-two stuff, acres of space to do it in. If Inter put their foot down 10-0 wouldn't be outlandish.

I can see it but Jenas hasn't been there either we could do with palacios out there energy at least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Nice to see William Gallas doing well.

Probably wearing the wrong lenses....should have gone to Shaktar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,714 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

quarryman wrote: »

A goal after 60 seconds followed by a penalty and down to 10 men after 7 minutes is a pity. Could have been a great contest barring the crap start.

What are you talking about? Any contest where spurs lose is a great contest!

if you say so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

I've no problem with Spurs themselves. Its their manager and also the articles he writes.

And saying it 'could' have been a contest, the first ten minutes still count and are almost as important as the last ten. So show up for them!

Edit - Saying this as a Liverpool fan, and we haven't shown up yet this season.

Delighted rafa is sticking it to arry and the English media in general. Hope inter go on to score 7 or more. I expect arry to mention it's really mourinhos team and rafa is a lucky manager or some classless rubbish like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

lol there has been quite a few comments deleted from the first page since the game started...haha

Key words.

Mister men wrote: »
    Delighted rafa is sticking it to arry and the English media in general. Hope inter go on to score 7 or more. I expect arry to mention it's really mourinhos team and rafa is a lucky manager or some classless rubbish like that.

he's probably writing out some of those thoughts as we speak for later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Don't think its bitterness. A lot of Liverpool fans want Inter to win because Rafa is their manager and we like Rafa and are grateful to him for what he did for our club. The fact that they are playing one of our domestic rivals makes us a tiny bit more up for Inter. Nothing bitter about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Not a great football contest, but a great football spectacle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If it's white and it's bottled, it's probably Spurs.

Advertisement